Bonus chapter

Rex capo

1 week later

todays maliah birthday... a few days before Christmas. I made sure that it was just us tonight, the kids are with her mom.

Red roses were scattered everywhere as I stood in the middle of our living room with one singular rose with her gifts behind me.

The door rattled and then it opened revealing maliah. She wore a white sun dress with white heels... she looked so sexy.

"Baby!" She squealed out as she closed the door. I held out her rose and gave a smile. She ran to me and grabbed the rose before placing a big kiss on my lips.

I held onto her ass and squeezed tightly as she slowly pulled away. "This is so beautiful!" She stated happily before pulling out her phone and taking a picture.

"Baby, Smile!" She happily said and I shook my head. She knows I don't smile in pictures. She pouted, "for me?" She innocently said.

I groaned and gave a smile and she quickly took the photo before jumping on me. "Did you see the presents?" I asked and moved out the way and she hummed.

"I thought you were my present." She said with a smile and looked down knowing what she meant.

"Oh, I sure fucking am." I gritted.

-

Runaway played by AURORA as she sat on my bare dick making me throw my head back. It was a weird slow song but we were on her playlist.

I gripped her ass tightly and spanked her ass repeatedly making her whine. She grabbed my throat and squeezed gently as I thrusted my hips in her.

"So fucking tight." I whispered out and she giggled as she slowly rode me. "Yea?" She whispered in my ear softly as she stroked the back of my head.

"Yeah." I whispered back before thrusting my hips into her making her moan. I ran my hands up and down her back as she bit my shoulder as I pounded into her.

"Your doing such a good job baby." I praised as she took over and bounced up and down on my dick making me groan from how wet and tight she was.

I spanked her ass making her whine and run her hands through her hair. "I'm going to come!" She screamed before hoping off my dick as her juices sprayed.

She moaned and screamed as she laid on the couch and held onto her pussy that was stretched out.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I spat and grabbed her waist. "No more." She whispered and I shook my head.

"I didn't come yet." I whined as I forced myself in her. I threw my head back as she raised up. I fasten my pace as she moaned repeatedly.

My thrust became sloppier as I closed my eyes. "Come outside, not in me." She announced as I gave one hard thrust making me release in her but I quickly pulled out and sprayed my cum over her face and body.

I whimpered before collapsing on top of her. "You came in me you doofus." She giggled out as she held onto my waist.

"I'm so used to cumming in you that I can't pull out." I spluttered before standing up and grabbing a napkin.