8

Maliah west

I'm getting to close to Rex. I'm only here for one thing... the money. I'm not here for sex, relationship, nothing.

I walked down the stairs as my heels echoed with each step. It was quiet, too quiet. Rex is quiet.

I wore a black dress that exposed my back showing my back dermals and spinal tattoo. I got both at 17 and till this day my mother doesn't know I have them on my back.

She would probably beat my ass if she saw and say I would regret it when I get older but right now I'm loving them both.

"Hey Rex, I'm going to head out." I shouted out as I reached for the door but light footsteps filled my ears making me turn around to see Rex.

His hair was in a slight messy slick back, a neat black suit and shiny dress shoes, and lastly the gold chain around his neck.

"Here." He deeply said as he digged in his pocket and pulled out the beautiful ring. ALESSANDRA 6.0 ct. Radiant Cut Moissanite Engagement Ring + Moissanite & Diamond Setting in the color rose gold.

He took my ring finger and slowly slid the ring on as I looked at it amazed as the light hit it making it shine and bling.

He let go of my hand slowly and placed the ring box back in his pocket. "Like it?" He asked and I nodded my head eagerly.

"Is this real?" I asked and looked up into his blue eyes as he was already staring down at me. "Take a guess, Principessa." He said with a smirk.

"It's real." I tilted my head and he shook his head slightly. "It may be temporary but I refuse putting a fake ring on that beautiful finger." He lowly said making me look down to avoid his eye contact that I always seem to fold for.

"You know Liah, I don't like when you don't look at me when I talk. Do I make you nervous?" He asked and I quickly shook my head no and turned around to open the front door but he quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me back into him making me gasp.

"Do I make you nervous? Principessa." He whispered in my ear making me squeal out and try to get out his hold making him chuckle.

"Fine, it's the eyes okay! Maybe even the accent." I shrieked out making him deeply laugh out.

"Is that so?" He asked and I quickly nodded. He let go of me and turned me around quickly. "How much do you need?" He asked as he digged in his pants pocket and took out a thick stack of cash making me furrow my eyebrows.

He looked away from the money in his hands and looked at me waiting for an answer. "Oh, I have my own money." I quickly said and gave a smile but he shook his head.

"We're going to break that... quickly. You don't spend your money with me.you stack your money, you spend mine." He deeply said as his blue eyes pierced with mine.

"Okay?" He sternly said and I quickly nodded. He flipped through his money before handing me 1,000 dollars. "Is that enough?" He asked as he placed the rest in his pocket.

"More than enough." I said stunned. He gave a smirk before opening the door for me. "Thank you." I softly said and he nodded.

I turned around and went to walk out the door but he spoke. "Dermals and a spine tattoo, who would have known." Rex rasped out making me look back to see his eyes on my lower half making me roll my eyes.