4

Maliah west

I've felt some way when I would see Rex. It's just something about him, he's very respectful and very well mannered.

After I get off my shift I'm going to Brooklyn with Enzo so we could see our family's.

I only have 20 minutes left until I clock out, finally. After the longest day.

Just as I assisted my last Costumer the door rung again. "Hey, Lia can you take this costumer really quick?" I asked and she nodded as I took off my apron.

"I will like for her to take my order." A deep raspy voice said making me stop in my tracks and turn around to see Rex tall figure.

His hands behind his back, his hair in a neat slick back, his expensive steamed suit and dress shoes.

"Never mind Lia, I'll take him." I softly said and gave her an apologetic smile and she nodded and returned a smile.

"What would you like Rex?" I asked as I looked up at him. "What do you recommend?" He asked me as he took off his black glasses revealing his blue-grey eyes.

I hummed and bit my bottom lip. "The cake pop is good."

"I'll have the cake pop then." He said as he maintained the eye contact but I broke it by going to retrieve his pink cake pop.

"Here." I softly said and handed the pink cake pop to him and he took it as he reached for his wallet but I shook my head.

"On me." I gave a small smile as he lowered his eyes and tilted his head. "You know I can't do that." He said as he took out the 100$ bill and discreetly slid it too me but I pushed it back to him.

"Take it." He demanded out and licked his lips revealing his black tongue piercing which was so attractive.

I shook my head no and refused the money making him close his eyes and gently leaned over the counter to whisper in my ear.

"If you don't take the money, I'll have to force you to take it and add more." He whispered in my ear before pulling away.

I gulped and quickly took the money making him smile and give a quick wink.

The door rung again making look at Enzo who looks like he's been through war. I snickered out as his hair was messy, his suit slightly messy.

"What the fuck happened to you?" I laughed out as I walked around the counter and sat on it.

"Language." Rex warned me making me vert my eyes to him and then slightly roll them. "Can I get a free ice coffee." Enzo huffed out and I squinted my eyes and shook my head before going around to make his ice coffee.

The door rung again making me roll my eyes. "We're closed." I huffed out and I heard two hands clap together making me look back to see the bartender dabbing up Rex.

I rolled my eyes and looked back to grab Enzo's coffee and hand it to him. "Where's my money?" I asked and took back the coffee.

"It's on me." The bartender said quickly and pulled out a 100$ bill making my mouth open slightly.

"This is only 5 dollars..." I lowly said, hesitant to take the money. "Principessa, someone is offering you triple the money that cost and your hesitant to take it? If I was you I would take it in a heartbeat." Rex said as he looked at Enzo and then glanced over at me.