1

Maliah west

"Mom, I'll be fine. Im only moving to the hamptions." I giggled out as my mother pouted and placed her hands on her hips.

My mother didn't want me to move to the hamptions, she wanted me to stay in Brooklyn but nothing is in Brooklyn for me.

All there is, is immature bitches, low paying jobs, playing men, cheating men to be exact. I know the hamptions isn't as good but still I wanted a change.

Even if it was the smallest one.

Baby steps.

"Still baby, I'm going to miss you." My mother said as small Tears started to form in her eyes making me smiled and scoff in her dramticness.

I quickly hugged her small and short figure as she sobbed in my chest. I pulled away and wiped her tears. "Mom, stop. I'll drive down here or get on the subway to visit you I promise and if I don't we can FaceTime okay?" I said and she nodded with a small smile.

She patted my cheek. "You be smart and safe like I taught you. Don't let any men run you, you run yourself." My mother said and I nodded and saluted to her as our little inside joke.

I gave a smile before I walked out with my luggage and packed everything up in my car and hit the road.

-

I'm not broke, I just like saving my money and that's why I stayed with my mother until I saved enough money to rent a penthouse and have left over money.

I sighed and inhaled the fresh penthouse and looked around at the modern decorated place. This is amazing what a dream come true.

I sighed out and plopped on my white couch with my wine cup. I was feeling real bold with the red wine on a white couch. If my mom saw what I was doing she would slap me into next week- scratch that next month.

I finished my bathroom, bedroom, living room, kitchen but I quickly stood up and checked the time to read 3:pm.

How did I forget about groceries because damn no well I'm not spending almost 30 on DoorDash. 30 dollars could get me some things at a grocery store.

As much as I did need groceries I decided to lay my ass down from all the building I've done and putting up shit like I'm build the builder but I think I threw out my back honestly.

I'll do all that shopping tomorrow.

NEXT DAY

I walked down the hamptions streets in a black tight ruffled corset dress.(in the photo up)

My hair straight, slightly curled by the ends. My hips swayed naturally as my hair matched my hair sways.

I looked ahead to see atleast 10 men in all black suits, black glasses blocking a black Range Rover.

I watched as the backseat door opened revealing a very tall male. He wore a black suit like the rest of them and black glasses but his hair was in a neat slick back, perfectly lined up hair and stubble.

He looked, clean.

As I approached them to continue walking one of the large men in black stopped me by grabbing my arm.