12

Maliah west

2 weeks later

-

"Okay, you fucked him?" Enzo said as we both sat on Rex's couch. I smiled and covered my face as Enzo squealed.

"Okay how big is he?" Enzo asked and I quickly uncovered my face and smiled. I parted my hands Far away and Enzo choked. "That big?" He said and I shook my head.

"Nico is kind of that size but smaller." Enzo said and I raised my eyebrows. "Runs in the genes maybe? They both are tall." I spoke before eating the chocolate covered strawberries I made.

"Maybe." Enzo said as he took a strawberry and shrugged. The door opened revealing Rex and Nico.

"The troublemakers." Nico deeply said and I sucked my teeth. "Well hi to you to." I spat and he chuckled.

"Stop sucking your teeth." Rex said as he wiggled my head as he walked past me messing up my hair.

"You just messed up my hair." I huffed out annoyed as Nico and him took off their suit jackets and sat down across from us.

"I'm sorry." He said with his eyes lowered with a smirk clearly not sorry. "Atleast I didn't have bitch calling me rexy." I quietly said making Enzo snicker making me glance over at Enzo as I tried to hold in my laugh.

I slowly looked over at Rex who had a cold look on his face making me quickly look at Enzo as his lips trembled as my smile appeared on my face.

Enzo busted out laughing making me laugh as well and fall out. "Oh my gosh." I quietly said as tears flowed out my eyes.

"Get up." Rex bluntly said as he stood right infront of me. "That wasn't me it was Enzo !" I stated as I continued to laugh.

"No the hell it wasn't!" Enzo said as he snickered. "Get up." He sternly said making me sit up and wipe my tears.

"What are you going to do rexy?" I tilted my head and busted out laughing as enzo rocked back in forth.

He quickly picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder making me squeal out. "Lock up when you both leave." Rex growled out as his hand slapped onto my ass making me whine again.

"Bye enzo!" I yelled out as he walked up the stairs with me. "Go gentle on her!" Enzo yelled out making Rex chuckle.

"I'm not going gentle on you tonight." He whispered making me squeal.

-

Next day

He put me to sleep.

He didn't like that I called him rexy even if I was joking. He wasn't having it so he pounded me like there was no tomorrow... and I definitely feel it.

I woke up to between my legs throbbing like crazy. I groaned and searched for my bonnet and noticed it was no where to be found.

Rex was not in the bed but a note was on the nightstand so I grabbed it and read it.

"Good morning Bambina, I went out to run a couple of errands but I should be back when you wake up. If I'm not back then I will be soon... Rex."