24

Rex capo

I groaned and placed my hand to where maliah sleeps but the bed was empty. "Baby, I cooked you some food." Maliah whispered as she walked closer to me with pancakes, crepes, eggs, bacon, and fruit.

"Baby, did you eat first?" I rasped and she shook her head no. "I want to eat with you, we can share." I said as I sat up and she smiled.

She sat between my legs and placed the tray on her lap. "Eat babe." I softly said as I messaged her shoulders lightly.

She cut a small piece of pancake and took the bite before she took a big piece and lifted it to me. I took the bite and chewed and man these pancakes were amazing.

"You know our last day is tomorrow." She quietly said and I nodded. "I know baby." I whispered and she sobbed making me take the food off her lap and place it on the floor so I could turn her around to face me.

"Baby, why are you crying?" I asked as I wiped her tears. "I don't want to split up, I don't want anyone to have you, I want you to myself!" She sobbed and I chuckled making her look up at me with a glare.

"You birthed my first born, I met your mom, come on Liah you know we're irresistible. Your my girlfriend even if the contract is done." I wiped her tears as she smiled.

My hands dropped to her lower ass and I squeezed tightly making her bite her lower lip. "Your mine maliah. Forever." I gritted as she ran her fingers through my hair.

She placed a soft kiss on my lips and pulled away but I pulled her back to me and deepen the kiss.

-

I slowly got up as maliah was stretched out completely. I slapped her bare ass making her body jerk.

"Come back to bed." She murmured and I shook my head as I picked up the pillows that she thrown.

"Babe-"

"I want to go another round!" She whined before arching her back and lifting up her hips for me making me smile.

I slowly approached the bed again and slammed into her making her moan uncontrollably.

I grabbed her by her curls and yanked her up to pound into making her whine and cry. "Want to me to go in your other hole?" I gritted out and she nodded her head as she looked back into me.

I quickly took my dick out of her and spat on my dick before pumping it. I slowly forced my tip into her tight hole and she quickly buried her face into the pillow.

"If it hurts tell me, amore." I softly said and she nodded before I fully entered myself letting a loud groan slip out. She screamed inside the pillow before lifting up her head.

"Oh my go- I feel so full." She stammered as I slammed my hips into her. "I'm officially yours baby, this is your hole." She moaned out as I did deep hard strokes.

"It's been mine slut." I spat before wrapping my arm around her neck and fasten my pace. I quickly covered her loud painful moans so she wouldn't wake Zemora.

She messed with her clit as I stretched out her ass. "You okay?" I breathlessly asked and she looked back at me and bit her bottom lip.