19

Rex capo

Day 1 in Italy.

"Why can't I wear tightly clothes?" Maliah asked as I waited patiently for her to get dressed. "Because, I don't want no one to know your pregnant with my baby." I replied and she scrunched up her face.

"What? are you ashamed that you've knocked up a black girl?" She spat and I squinted my eyes as I looked at her as if she's crazy.

"If I was ashamed I would have never fucked you raw." I spat back and she raised her eyebrows and hummed.

I lowered my eyes as she placed on her jeans but they stopped at thighs from her gaining slight weight.

"Stop assuming, Liah." I softly said as she took off the jeans and tossed them, clearly frustrated that they didn't fit.

"Im not assuming shit."She raised her voice as she flipped through her suitcase.

"Watch your mouth." I bluntly said as I stood up and walked to my walk in closet and looked for the grey pair of leggings for her and my Yale hoodie.

I held it out to her and she looked at the clothes and then at me and shook her head. "I'm sorry that you don't get hot but me... you must think I'm crazy if I'm wearing a hoodie and leggings in 80° weather." She stated and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Your giving me a headache love." I softly said and she shrugged and flipped me off before storming to her suitcase.

I quickly followed her and grabbed her by her hair and pulled her up. "Quit the fucking attitude before I bend you over and fuck you right here. Hard." I gritted out as her breathing grew faster.

I softly tugged on her straight hair before letting go. As I turned my back towards her she quickly mumbled something under her breath making me stop in my tracks. "Speak up." I turned on my heels neatly and went to approach her again.

I waited for her to say something and she did by mumbling under her breath again. I quickly took ahold of her hair and turned her before bending her over. She quickly placed her hands on the bed as I pressed against her. "Keep fucking with me, Liah." I gritted out.

"Get your hands off of me." She spat and I hummed in response before sending a harsh smack on her ass. She whined in response and did everything in her power to slap me. I pulled her back up and she quickly turned around and slapped my chest. Her little hits didnt hurt, they just turned me on even more. "You must be hungry, Is that it?" I said as she struggled to kneel down and grab her beige body suit out and a denim cropped jacket.

"Yes I'm hungry. So go fix me some food. Please." She demanded and I chuckled and shook my head. "Headache." I quietly said under my breath as she placed her clothes on the bed and turned to me with a cold look that wasn't intimidating at all... just cute.

"Watch what you say or this will be your first and last baby." She spat and I smiled. "We were going to have more?" I asked as I grabbed onto her waist and kissed her neck while taking in her addicting aura.

"No. Not anymore." She spluttered out as I marked her neck. "were having more kids." I muffled in her neck before pulling away satisfied from the purplish marks I made on her. She placed her hands on her hips with a blank look.