9

Maliah West

"You kissed?" Enzo loudly said but I quickly covered his mouth. "Shut it." I spat as everyone looked at us.

I was on my last hours and I was tired as fuck making the same coffees.

"We may have kissed more then once but dude, everytime I kiss him it's like butterflies erupt." I quietly said and Enzo wiggled his eyebrows making me slap his shoulder.

"Stop it." I pointed my index finger at him and he slapped it hitting my acrylic nail making me suck my teeth.

"First off ow." I spat and he chuckled but then he gasped. "What?" I asked frantically and he instantly grabbed my hand and looked at the ring Rex gave me.

"He gave you that rock?" Enzo said and I nodded. "He said it's real." I shrugged it off as Enzo looked at it amazed.

"It is! That's like a million dollar ring! Look how it blings." He squealed out and I giggled.

"Guess I'm lucky." I jokingly said. "You are." A deep voice rasped out making me look over to see Rex making me smile.

"Hey." I smiled as I noticed he was holding pink roses. "Who are those for?" I asked in curiosity.

"For a lucky girl." He softly said as Enzo moved out the way. He handed me the roses making my face in awe. "Why on a random day?" I asked and he chuckled.

"It's valentines. I just wanted to give you something... happy valentines, Principessa" he deeply said as we locked eyes.

"Aw, how sweet. Thank you." I placed the flowers down and went around the counter to hug him.

His cologne filled my nose as I wrapped my hands around his shoulders as he held onto my lower waist.

I slowly pulled away and he slowly traced my lips before pulling away for good. "When you get off make sure you go home, there's something you will probably like." He said before exiting out the store making me sigh.

"Holy- let's talk about the tension." Enzo said as he nudged me nearly knocking me over. I smacked his head making him groan.

-

Enzo tagged along with me as he gasped once I opened the front door and was immediately overwhelmed by gifts neatly wrapped.

"We did not agree on all of this." I quietly said and he hummed as a agreement. I grabbed the smallest one and opened it as Enzo was breathing on my neck.

"If you won't back up before I hit you." I spat and he quickly raised his hands in the air and backed up but then became close again when I opened it revealing the Cartier box.

I quickly opened the box to reveal the love bracelet , small model with 10 diamonds making me shake my head.

"Do you know how much this cost?" Enzo shrieked out and I quickly nodded my head. "8,900" dollars. " I breathlessly said as I carefully took the bracelet out and placed it on my wrist.

It was perfect.

"The fact that this isn't even all..." I whispered and looked at the gifts.