Epilogue

Rex capo

4 years later

Maliah groaned as I stared down at her. She rested her head on my bare chest while being tightly wrapped around me.

I kissed her forehead as she fluttered her eye open. "Good morning." She rasped as I stroked her hair.

"Good morning baby." I whispered back and she quickly placed a kiss on my lips. I slowly pulled away as I felt blood rush to my lower half.

I slowly connected my lips back to her she moaned and slowly got ontop of me as I grabbed onto her waist.

I pulled away breathlessly. "This is what I love to wake up to." I rasped and she quickly smashed her lips back onto mine.

She slowly moved back and forth on my erection making me moan in her mouth. She pulled away, "hurry before they wake up." She rasped and took off her shorts. I didn't hesitate to pull off my grey sweats and she didn't waste no time to slam down onto me making us both moan.

I cut her moan off with a kiss and thrusted my hips into her. She moaned and screamed into my mouth repeatedly.

"So tight." I whispered as I pulled away. She grabbed onto my throat and squeezed it making me groan.

"I fucking love you." She gritted as she bounced up and down on my dick. "Yea?" I asked and she nodded her head eagerly.

"You love me?" She asked and I nodded my head as she clutched her insides around me. I groaned and threw my head back in pleasure.

"Yes I fucking love you. To death." I spat and she smiled. "Then fuck me like you do." She breathlessly said as she stopped bouncing up and down on me.

I smirked before I placed her on her back and slammed into her making her cover her mouth. I thrusted my hips into her as I placed her shoulders on my shoulders.

She let out a moan but I quickly slid out of her and grabbed her up. "Shut the fuck up." I gritted and picked her up.

I shoved my dick into her and she quickly moaned making me slam her back against the wall gently.

"Shut up." I slapped her cheek and she whined. "I'm sorry!" She whined quietly and I quickly kissed her.

I slowed my strokes as we shoved our tongues down eachother throats. I pulled away slowly as I felt my climax coming.

"Where do you want it?" I asked breathlessly as she closed her eyes and bit her lip. "In my mouth." She stated and I quickly slid out of her and shoved her down on her knees.

"Suck." I demanded and she quickly grabbed onto my pelvis and shoved myself into her mouth.

I groaned and held onto her head as she increased her speed. My mouth parted slightly as I felt myself pulsate inside her mouth.

I grunted as I repeatedly hit the back of her throat. I moaned once my load shot in the back of her throat.

She quickly pulled away and swallowed before coughing up a storm. I sat back on the bed as I groaned.

She was still on her knees sighing. She finally stood up and immediately went to sit on my lap without getting on my dick.

I held her waist and stood up with her. I walked her to the bathroom and place her on the toilet before I turned on the shower.