11

Rex capo

Her pussy was so fucking good. It was even better because I was the first one to be in it and break it in.

I don't know what we got ourselfs into but it's not apart of the contract.

My eyes were on Liahs who still hasn't woken up yet. Her naked body pressed against mine while her head is laying on my chest.

I gently rubbed my fingers through her hair and slightly messaged her scalp making her groan.

I watched as her eyes fluttered open. "Good morning." I softly said and she quickly got off of my chest and moved away from me leaving me cold.

"What's the matter?" I asked as she quickly grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around her body.

She ignored me and walked to the bathroom in a hurry making me follow her quickly. "Liah." I softly said and grabbed her waist.

"This is not supposed to happen." She said and brushed me off of her and closed the bathroom door in my face.

maliah west

I walked besides Rex who was in his black Attire like always and his black sunglasses. His hair in a neat slick back.

I wore a black dress that went all the way down to my upper thighs and paired it with my red bottoms that Rex gifted me. I also wore the black tote bag he gave to me as well.

"Hey zo." I happily said as I answered the phone. "Hey just checking in on how my girl is doing." Enzo said making me giggle getting the attention of Rex.

I sighed, "I'm doing okay, wish you were here though-" I softly said but a women approached us almost as if she was eager.

She quickly grabbed Rex suit and smashed her lips onto his making my mouth slightly part. What the fuck...

"Oh my go-" I lowly said as Rex quickly pulled her away from him. "What the fuck Giselle." He growled out as he wiped his mouth in disgust.

"I'm going to have to call you back." I said to zo. "No, I want to know what's going on." He sternly said making me giggle but I covered my mouth quickly before it could slip out.

The women turned to me and looked me up and down before arching her eyebrow. "Do you need something?" I asked as she had her face scrunched up.

"Who is this Rexy?" Giselle said making me bust out a laugh. "What's so funny?" Giselle spat and I shook my head and waved my hand in the air.

"Oh nothing." I gave a forced smile and she rolled her eyes. "Giselle, I don't have time for you or your bullshit." He spat as I informed Enzo what was going on.

"You left me! Without a warning! And then you show up back here with a women as if we weren't something." She spat and my eyes verted to Rex and Giselle.

I was waiting for her to call me out my name.

"We were never something Giselle. You were just a fuck that I needed." He spat. "Oh so we were never nothing? You made me sign those marriage papers and we were nothing?" She yelled out and turned to me.