Thirty-Seventy Chapter: Block Party

Navy Jones
Charlotte, North Carolina

Navy came back home she wasn't smiling or anything It almost felt like she couldn't get her smile back. Her and Devante been on bad terms ever since she's got back from Cali as they ended their off and on relationship.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door after standing their waiting awhile for Navy just to say some quick little words "who is It?" Courtney just helped herself right in since the door was unlocked.

"Hey Navy you not mad at someone are you?" Courtney asked as she wanders around In her room trying to be nosy.

Navy looked up at her sister thinking she was out of line for a second which was a wrong thing to say especially when a person is going through the ups and downs.

"Excuse me how are you doing today will be nice and better and I don't need to explain myself" Navy said laying on the bed while she wrapped up In a blanket.

"For what? I already did some Investigation" Courtney said as Navy looked at her thinking what did she meant by that.

"What are you even talking about what investigation you did?" Navy said looking at Courtney.

Just like that Courtney told her what all she been paying closely attention to and her theories be never wrong.

"Well for starters I know something must have went on between you and De cause I heard the messages that Devante left and he couldn't stop talking about how bad he did wrong." Courtney says.

"Well does that mean anything no!" Navy says rolling her eyes.

"Alright how come you in your room you never be in here like that you too busy on the phone either talking to Trisha or Stacey and then you been up here everyday now not speaking to nobody I think you know where I'm going with this"Courtney said folding her arms across the chest.

"Well I guess someone can't mind their own business seems like Katrina and Dad are the only ones who do" Navy said sticking to that.

"Whatever so are you going to tell me what's wrong with you or not?" Courtney asked not leaving the room until she tells her what been on her mind.

Navy stared at Courtney while looking more upset than the last time.

"Alright me and Devante got into It and we broke up" Navy told Courtney.

"What?! why did y'all break up this time" Courtney said as she took a seat on Navy's bed.

"Oh I found out that he was doing something that he didn't have no business doing while he was on tour he slept with two different women at the same damn time I don't know what made him do that" Navy says.

"Oh hell no he did what!? How did you find that out?" Courtney said looking like that's a lot.

That was bad then what she thought.

"Well cause some girl came back to the room when Devante wasn't there and told me everything" Navy said.

"Damn I'm sorry to hear that do you need me to go over there and handle him for you because you know I don't play!" Courtney said taking up for her sister.

"No I just need a break from drama right now It's been a lot going on I don't know about you but It's drama free where I'm at" Navy said to Courtney as they both shared a laughter.

"I know but Devante sure needs to get it together I'm tired of hearing stories about him every time not doing right" Courtney said bonding with Navy.

"Same but you know what that's on him I'm moving on this time and I ain't looking back trust me I'm going to be fine without him In my life" Navy said getting use to the single life already.