13┃𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

THEY'D MUST'VE BEEN ON THE ROAD FOR A FEW DAYS, A WEEK AT MOST

THEY'D MUST'VE BEEN ON THE ROAD FOR A FEW DAYS, A WEEK AT MOST. After the prison fell, they had no plan, nowhere to go, no food, no supplies, nothing.

They got lucky though, stumbling across a restaurant where they were able to collect a few supplies and eventually a neighborhood that provided a place to stay.

The tension was high for a while, Rick had been severely beaten and was knocked unconscious for a bit and everyone was separated which left Grace and Carl to fend for themselves for a bit, things only began looking up when they were reunited with Michonne.

Thankfully, she'd stumbled upon the neighborhood and found them, things began looking up, they still didn't exactly have a game plan, and were still low when it came to supplies and food, but they had each other and that was what mattered most, to Grace at least.

Their stay in said neighborhood was cut short though.

Grace, Carl, and Michonne had left to scavenge and supplies that were left behind in the other homes, leaving Rick to get some rest, he'd woken up and was doing better but still needed rest nonetheless.

Just as the trio was heading back to the house with supplies in hand, Rick came running out telling them to go, he never fully explained what went down, but it was clear that the neighborhood wasn't safe anymore, and within seconds they were back on the road.

They were back on the road with no game plan, minimal supplies, and minimal food. It was only then that they became aware of Terminus, it was their absolute best bet, it almost sounded too good to be true, Grace hoped and prayed the others were still out there, and saw the signs too, and believed in it all.

━━━━━━━☆━━━━━━━

IT'D BEEN A FEW DAYS, GRACE HAD KIND OF LOST TRACK. They were set on getting to Terminus, but it was way easier said than done. It didn't matter how hard it was, They were gonna get to Terminus no matter what it took, and Grace couldn't wait.

She believed in Terminus, she had to, they all had to. There wasn't any room for doubt, it was the last hope they had. She just had to keep hoping Terminus would work out, and that all the others would be there. Glenn, Maggie, Daryl, Beth, Mika, Lizzie, Carol, everyone.

They'd all be there, and they'd be safe. Grace was sure everything would be okay once they were all together again.

"Carl?" Grace whispered. They hadn't found a place to stay in a while, they kind of hopped from place to place, they'd been lucky enough to find a car, which was probably the most comfort they'd get until Terminus.

"Mhm?" Carl mumbled, his eyes shut as his head rested in the lap of Graces. "Do you think Terminus is gonna work out?" She looked down at the boy,