8┃𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

THAT ENTIRE NIGHT FELT LIKE SOMEWHAT OF A BLUR, They'd gotten out alive, but Grace didn't know for how long

THAT ENTIRE NIGHT FELT LIKE SOMEWHAT OF A BLUR, They'd gotten out alive, but Grace didn't know for how long. She'd shot the man's eye out, and escaped, and they now knew where the prison was.

They weren't safe for long, she knew that much. Grace's leg was in so much pain she forgot the entire walk to the car and the entire drive.

She only remembered Merle Dixon joining them for the ride, which she heavily protested against to no avail. In the end, though, she cried when Daryl left for Merle. She worried. Daryl was strong, she knew that, but how long would he last in the woods with Merle? Would he do the same as he did to Glenn to Daryl?

When they arrived back at the prison, Grace was shocked to see new faces, although she never got to introduce herself or anything like that, as Hershel quickly checked out her leg, and by the time they'd made the conclusion it was just a sprain and that she needed to rest for a week or two, they were gone. Rick had lost it and kicked them out.

She felt bad, just sending people who needed help off into the cruel world like that.

Not everyone was bad, Grace knew that, those people probably weren't bad.

A week or two had passed of Grace lying in bed helpless, Grace was sick of it. She just wanted to do something and be useful. But everyone always said she wouldn't be any use at all if her ankle got worse, so she sucked it up, and it paid off in the end, as she was finally allowed to get out of bed and walk a bit.

"Right, now you said you found Tyreese's group here?" Glenn and Carl sat on the ground with chalk, they were trying to find exactly how their group had gotten in since it surely wasn't from the gates.

"Yeah," Carl spoke. "We secured this though?" Glenn doubted, "He thought he came through here" Carl pointed to the chalk drawing. "this means there's another breach. the whole front of the prison is unsecured, if walkers just stroll in, then it's gonna be cake for a group of armed men." Glenn observed, "Why are we even so sure he's going to attack?" Beth questioned.

"I shot his eye out. He's going to attack." Grace spoke from the bench.

"We should hit him now." Glenn thought, Grace thought that was insane. The two of them were barely healed, and he wanted to go back. "What?" Grace furrowed her eyebrows. "He won't be expecting it, we'll sneak back in and put a bullet in his head."

"We're not assassins." Carol quickly shut Glenn down.

"You know where his apartment is, you and I could end this tonight." Glenn stood up as he walked over to Michonne.

Michonne just sighed, clearly conflicted. "I'll do it myself." Glenn continued. The woman hesitated, but nodded in the end, not about to let him go on his own like that. "Okay." Glenn nodded his head, satisfied.

"He didn't know you were coming last time, and look what happened, you were almost killed, Daryl was captured, and you, Grace, and Maggie were almost executed." Hershel stood upon Glenn, he had a point.