Thirty-Sixth Chapter: Wasn't What It Look Like

Navy
Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
9:45 AM

The sun rosed up In Navy's face this morning the weather was so nicer and perfect down In California and It wasn't even summertime It was still spring hopefully the weather gets to stay like this It would be nice.

Nonetheless Navy went all night without saying nothing to Devante she didn't even think she would stop talking to him again she don't know what she ever saw in him In the first place.

Navy didn't want this flight to North Carolina to be drama she was the type of woman to avoid stuff like that anyway.

"Navy you up we got a flight to catch!?" Devante shouted out In the other half room he was getting changed at.

Silence filled the room as Navy never left her safe place what seems to be apart of the hotel suite she spend the whole time In that room after what happened she didn't make It to the other room to get In the same bed with Devante and she didn't want to.

Eventually Devante had enough he came out the other room to confront her about the mess she was pulling he walked in the room to go talk too Navy.

So they can end the drama he Inherited in the first place.

"Hello?! lights on Is anyone home, huh?" Devante said raising his voice.

Navy was just sitting there minding her own business she didn't like that Devante was trying to deny the whole thing acting like it didn't even happened how dare he sweep this under the rug.

"Wow you really is pathetic" Navy dissed him while Devante tries his best not to get mad.

Devante smirks while looking down at the empty seat right next to her and he sated down to talk to her.

"What are you talking about I've been calm and quiet on this trip this whole time anyway all I'm trying to do is be there for you but I can't even do that cause you ain't trying to talk to me! Baby you got to get over that before this mess ends up ruining a perfect relationship" Devante said.

Navy scoffed. "You call this a perfect relationship? I don't know what relationship out there is perfect"

"Well we ain't nothing like them other couples just give me another chance to make things right so shit will you give me a second chance?" Devante asked while he laid eyes upon a beautiful woman which is Navy.

Navy looked over at him with tears coming down her face she didn't want to end the relationship but It was the right thing to do and not only that she didn't even trust him which is why she was breaking up with him for good.

Devante didn't know what was wrong he saw her crying and he wanted to make sure she was good so he asked her what was the problem.

"Baby what is wrong why you crying for, you need some tissue?" Devante says as he didn't expected to see tears in the eyes.

"Devante I'm sorry I just want to be by myself!" Navy said as she took off and ran in the bathroom to get herself together.

Navy went In the bathroom to lock herself In there to go clean herself up she ran water on her face and looks up to look in the mirror.

She knew that Devante wasn't going to let her go so easily but he don't have no choice what's the point of staying in a relationship if you don't trust one another.