Chapter 8

Kyra: Cyle's point of view because I want to... Eppppp *snaps fingers* Yeh. It's meh story. By the way, Cyle personality has a vocabulary that contends cusing so if you don't like it then just skip the words. It won't kill you I promise. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Cyle's P.O.V.

I walk towards Jessie's house. She never answers my calls anymore. I'm sick of her using me. I ring the door bell. No answer. I knock. Still no answer.

"Jessie I know your in there. Your car is here!" I hear foot steps towards the door. Jessie opens it. She has a emotionless expression. "Why didn't you answer my texts. I need to talk to you and ignoring me won't make it any better." She leans her head down.

"Cyle. I heard you found out." She keep her head down. She might be beautiful, but she is a liar. Plus a whore from what I've heard. "Cyle I'm sorry. I used you to get with Chris, but Raychel got with him. I used you for getting with Jake. That worked. I'm sorry Cyle. You can hate me, but I'll aways love you." Each word she said made me even more mad. I knew she used me, but for Chris and Jake. I feel hurt, but look her into the eyes.

"Jessie. I didn't think this was going to be so easy, but were over." I smile at my smart ass remark. She looks at me in disbelief. Everyone knows me as the sweet funny guy. That's just a cover up. She lifts her arm the slap me up I take a step back.

"You asshole! Cyle! I guess I might deserved that, but no need to be rude! And by the way. I totally don't care. Anyways you probably were with Misty." She shuts the door in my face. I'm still smiling, but soon frown. Misty and I aren't something most people know about. Even Raychel doesn't know.

~2 weeks earlier~

"I got to go. I'm going to Link's. Bye." Raychel walks out of the house. Misty gives me a look.

"Hey Cyle. I need to tell you something. Jake and I broke up." Jake was Misty's boyfriend, but only for a little while. He loved her.

"I thought he loved you. Why did he break up with you?" She lowers her head as I ask the question.

"He didn't break up with me. I broke up with him." She keeps her head down.

"Why did you break up with him? You would tell Raychel and me of all the things he would do for you." I'm so confused. Girls are one of the most confusing things in the world. Second to math.

"Cyle. To be honest with you, and promise me you won't tell anyone, I like someone else." At that moment I started thinking of every person in the world, but she interrupt my thinking. "But I don't think he likes me. So I just risked my relationship with Jake to be with a guy I don't even like." I hear the sadness in her voice.

"Misty, who is it?" She looks away from me. It was me. She had broken up with Jake to be with me. I did have feeling for Misty for a  long time, but Raychel would kill me if I lad a hand on her. Misty doesn't speck for a while. I decide to do something so stupid that it was smart.

I grab her arm and turn her towards me. She keeps looking down at the floor. I softly put my finger tips on her chin and lift it up. She looks straight into my eyes. Her emotion on her face was sad, but her were filled with joy.

We stay that way for 30 seconds before I become stupid. Her face makes her look Innocent, but mature. I want to tell her I feel the same way, but I want her to remember a touch more then words. I come closer to her until were inches away. She closes her eyes. I become closer before I close mine. Our lips touch. She has soft lips. I can taste the cherry gloss on them. I take my hands off her chin and put them on her waist.

We part lips, but not touch. We are close. We kiss again. With more love and passion. I hear a car pill up and decide to ignore it. Most likely the neighbors. Misty wraps her arms around my neck. I lift her up and take her to the sofa. Then I hear the door bust open. Misty get's off me and stare at the person in front of us.

"What the hell Cyle! Your with Jessie! Dude!" Jake steps into the house. He drops a bag in the doorway. "And you Misty. Your sick! After fucking breaking up with me! With my best friend! I'm leaving. Have fun eating each others faces!" He slams the door. Misty looks over at me.

"We fucked up aren't we." Misty laughs.

"Cyle, what if he tells. I'm fine with it, but Jessie?" I let out a laugh.

"That slut? She's just using me to get in Jake's pants." Misty laughs and kisses me again. The only person we have to worry about is Raychel. She won't like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyra: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP I had fun writing Cyle's point of view. So... Misty and Cyle are together.... Cisty.... Myle...... Mile..... MILE!!!! PERFECT!!!! eeeepeppepepep next chapter will be Raychel's P.O.V. so we will see what happens with her and Link... eeeepp ^.^ 2 chapters in one day! maybe 3. I feel bad for not posting much. :)

------------------------------------------------------> Jessie