Chapter 6

I discide to give Chris a call. It's been the longest since we've been dating that we've not talk. I kind of miss him, but at the same time I feel like theirs something that might be going on with Link and I. I kind of shake off the idea, but gosh! He innocently flirts with me. I don't think he even knows he does, but I sure as hell do.

I give Chris a quick call. Ring. Ring. Still no answer. Ring.

"Hello?" He seems in a temper. He doesn't answer me like this. Is he mad?

"Hey baby. I missed you. Is it okay if I come over?" He lets out a sigh and takes a moment  to answer.

"Ummm... I'm kind of busy. Maybe later? Why don't you hang out with Cyle? Or even better that Link guy. Heard he's amazing!" He says sarcastically. I guess this is our downfall. I pause and start to shake. I shake right before I cry. It's something my sister always does and I imagine my mom and father did too.

"Chris. Is everything okay? Is there something I did?" My voice starts to shake. "Chris?"

"Bye Raychel." White static. I tighten my face together. I feel uncomfortable. I try not to cry. Did he just... No... I can't help, but let out a high pitch sigh. Time for the tears. I can't deal with a break up. He was my soul mate. My peanut butter to my jelly. He was mine.

I see my phone light up.

Chris <3:

Raychel it's not what you think it is. I'm just.... stressed from football. Sorry.

No babe. No love you. No anything. This isn't gonna end well. I want to call Link, but our friendship is all happy. Not "I'm depressed! My boyfriend like wants to break up with me... blah blah DRAMA". I finally decide Cyle. We haven't spoke in a while. I miss him. I look up his number and give him a call. He says he'll be here and a few and I wait.

He arrives and I tell him all about mine and Chris's morning and a small description of Link. Cyle gives his hard, honest option. He agrees. Mine and Chris are pretty much trash now. I thought I was going to marry Chris from the rate life goes, but karma is a bitch. Cyle seems to never talk about his love life. Him and Jessie aren't that close anymore. She just uses him and he's starting to notice. I give him advice and gives Jessie a text to meet him. Cyle leaves and I'm back to sitting alone.

I want to find out more about the locket. I walk in the living room and get my bag. I grab the locket and I see the edges are pink. I look around it and see it's on all the edges. I decide to open the locket to see what's making it the odd shade. I notice something coming out of it while trying to open it.

Blood. It's ether blood or some fruit punch, but from all the shit happening to me I'm pretty sure it is blood. It starts to drip on the flood. I'm standing there frozen. I have no reaction. I suddenly fall to the floor. Tears roll down my face. I feel no pain, but sadness. I see these images flashing in my head. Fire. It's everywhere. It's flashing bright fire light. It's hurts my eyes. I want to close them, but the scene will still go on.

I try to lift myself back up. There's blood  all over the floor. The locket doesn't look much like a leaf anymore. It has a weird shape. The scene still flashing in my head. I see a man, about my age. He is Link. He looked unaware of the fire. The fire slowly creeps towards him. He still doesn't see it and I see his whispering something to himself. Maybe he knows it there, but doesn't want to look. I hear him becoming louder.

"Raychel how could you! Monster!" I want to run to save him, but the scene only flashes. Each flash my point-of-view changes. I want to save Link. Did I have something to do with the fire? I see a women coming towards Link.

"Link, you stepped in my plan and we can't have that happen now can we? I think we need to part. Bye." She turns around and glances in my direction. She looks me straight in the eyes. She lowers the  hood of her cloak. I know her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyra: *Hides behind tree* Don't kill me! I know you want more. Maybe we can settle this? *.*

Heeeheee This took me 5 days to write.... writers block is a curse.... EEEEPPPPPPP!PP!!P @_@

QUESTION OF DA DAY!: Who do you think is under the cloak?......... I have no clue sooo like yeh... help meeeeh! Hope you like the characters and Mr. Jess --------------->