what if...? 五

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: what if you got cursed to be your younger self and has no memories of scrooge and the family, pt

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: what if you got cursed to be your younger self and has no memories of scrooge and the family, pt. 1?
requested: AnimeGirl4life93

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1339
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

━━━━━━━
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓

"What happened?" Louie blinked.

"I don't know, he woke up like this…? He doesn't seem to remember who I am…" Scrooge mumbled as he kneels down and looks under the bed. Louie joined in and looked under the bed. What are they looking at?

A small child, hiding under the bed, trembling in fear and anger.

"Aww, he's so small…" Louie squealed softly.

"Come on, [Y]. I won't hurt you." Scrooge said as he gently reached out for the child, only to receive a bit in his hand. "Ow! He bit me!"

"Maybe he doesn't remember who you are." The boy in green shrugged.

"Hm…I don't know what he would like…Perhaps…" Scrooge mumbled. "He had a very harsh childhood with his father, so maybe I can be gentle with him."

"I can fit under the bed and maybe I can comfort him." Louie pointed to himself. Scrooge raised his eyebrows at the child, "And what do you know about comfort…?"

"Hello~ Uncle [Y] comforts me all the time and as his favorite nephew that he picks over you, I can comfort my dear young uncle." Louie stated.

"Tch. Hmph. If you think you're so smart, then you do it." Scrooge scoffed.

"I will." The boy in green smirked before crawling under the bed. The young child backed away with a soft growl as Louie crawled under the bed towards him.

"Hey, it's ok. I'm not here to hurt you…" Louie smiles softly, reaching his hand for the child.

Waiting from outside the bed, Scrooge waited while tapping his webbed feet, still not believing that Louie could handle the situation. He perked up when Louie started crawling from the bed.