二十四

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 4482𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 4482
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02.24.2023

"Five hundred years ago, Spanish explorer Ponce de León set out to find the Fabled Fountain of the Foreverglades, said to grant youth to all who drink from it. The fountain may be a legend, but you can experience the rejuvenation of youth here at the Conquistador Inn, where the years simply melt away."

"Spring Break! Woo!" The spring breaker cheered.

"Spring Break? Boo! Youth is wasted on the young." Scrooge groaned as you all walked up to the front. Scrooge pushed his way through the crowd of young people, grumbling.

"Aw c'mon, Uncle Scrooge. I'm sure these teens have had a very difficult academic year and deserve to blow off steam," Webby said as a dude's pool supplies hit Scrooge in the face.

Scrooge pushed away the dude and growled, "At their age, I couldn't afford to blow off steam! I had to use it to turn my Uncle Porthole's steamboat because I had a job!"

Louie raised his eyebrow and asked, "Wait, if you hate young people, why are we staying at a hotel full of them?"

"Because, it's near the last known location of the Fountain of the Foreverglades." Scrooge answered.

Huey pulled out the book from his bag, "Which is the next missing mystery of Isabella Finch."

"Also it was cheap." Scrooge smiled.

The Inn Manager gave the spring breaker an inn key. He rushed out and shouted, "Spring Break!"

"Along with a great price, we offer a world-class spa and a crystal clear pool for the whole family, all surrounded by..." a sound of spring breakers screaming cut off the Inn Manager before continuing and giving Scrooge the key, "casual elegance."

You groaned at the loudness from the youth. You may look young, but you're still over a thousand years old. Webby cheered, getting ready to go ahead, "C'mon, let's go! That youth fountain ain't getting any younger!"

Scrooge hissed at the pain in his back, "Ach! My back is killing me. I need to ice it and prepare for a morning start. Do not disturb me."

"Would you like a massage?" You asked, activating your ice power. Scrooge thought for a moment and nodded, "A massage sounds great."

"A free afternoon, eh? Luckily, I've scheduled it down to the minute." Huey smiled, scribbling the schedule.

Dewey was confused, "How? You just found out we had a free afternoon!"

"Good thinking, lad. Huey's in charge. He's the oldest." Scrooge said.

Dewey complained, "We are triplets! Huey's always in charge."

"We better change into our suits if we're going to fit in a swim before lunch." Huey stated, proudly before leaving upstairs.

Dewey grumbled as he follow behind Huey and Louie, "Stupid being second oldest."