二十七

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1899𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 03

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1899
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 03.09.2023

"Ahh, the Grand Bazaar of Istanbird." Scrooge sighs. You were invited over with Scrooge and the kids to be on the lookout for the FOWL. Of course, Scrooge had shaken you awake and pulled you out of bed.

"So, you had awoken me to find the Spilt Sword of Swanstantine...?" You asked.

"Yes, you're my bodyguard and my beloved. I can't leave without you." Scrooge winked.

"..." You blushed.

"History's first and finest strip mall." Louie smiles.

Dewey sniffles something good. He followed the scent to a meat stand, "Dew I smell adventure?"

The meat owner grabs a stick of meat and hands it to Dewey. Dewey reached out for the meat on stick, "Don't mind if I Dew...ey?!"

Scrooge rushed over and snatched the meat. Dewey groans, "Come on!"

"Don't let the savory scent of shish kabob distract ya." Scrooge said, swatting the meat off of the stick then breaking it, earning a growl from the meat owner, "It'll be a reward after we find the Spilt Sword of Swanstantine."

"Swanstantine the Great was a warrior-king." Huey begins, opening the journal to show off the Sword of Swanstantine, "It's said his mystical sword channeled the bearer's inner strength. When he died, the king ordered the sword be divided into three pieces and hidden within the very city he founded centuries ago."

"Sword, centuries, shish kabob, got it." Dewey listed, before getting ready to run off, "To adventure–!"

Scrooge stops him, "It's gonna take more than gusto."

"Yes, it's going to take Verum Fortetudenum." Huey smiles.

"Yes, sure, sure, sure..." Scrooge nodded. Dewey doesn't understand.

"True strength?" Huey deadpanned before continuing, "According to Finch's journal, only those in tune with their inner strength could claim the sword from the Heaven, the Underworld, and Splendor of the Earth."

Huey raised his eyebrow, "I don't know what that part means."

"The seven of us must work together as a family," Scrooge trailed off before realizing the two girls, Violet and Lena, "and what are you two doing here?"

"We were sleeping over, and you said, ''Everyone in the plane.'' So we got on the plane." Violet explained.

Scrooge awkwardly asked, "Well, do you-- do you like history?"

"Meh." Lena shrugged.

"It is my life." Violet nodded.

"That's the spirit!" Scrooge smiles.