十七

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 2839𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 2839
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02.24.2023

"Legacy, passing the torch to a new generation. The knowledge of the old mixes with the discoveries of the new into that flavorful gumbo called tomorrow." Launchpad announced, while reading the script, "You are that gumbo! Welcome to the Calisota Junior Woodchuck Graduation!"

You and the family are sitting and watching Huey and other woodchucks standing next to Launchpad.

"Hoo-oo! The legacy is alive!" Della cheers for Huey. Webby notices Donald isn't wearing the uniform, "Why isn't Donald wearing his Junior Woodchuck uniform?"

"Oh, he was kicked out because he's got a..." Della said as Donald tried to kill off a mosquito that was flying around him. He tried to kill the mosquito before being tangled in his fanny-pack and falling to the floor.

"...bad attitude about nature."

"These Woodchucks, gesture to stage, are a part of a tradition of Woodchuck excellence like legendary explorer Isabella Finch, point to paintings. Note, Launchpad, do not read these parts. Grape jelly stain," Launchpad reads before licking the stain, "Mmmm. Today, Junior Junior Woodchucks become Junior Woodchucks. Junior Woodchucks become Senior Junior Woodchucks."

"And, of course, Woodchuck's proudest achievement is making the rank of Senior Woodchuck--

A Senior Woodchuck goes above and beyond to make themselves, and everything around them better." Huey lips-sync.

"This is my moment." Huey whispers.

"This year, I am pleased to announce our star candidate." LP said as Huey was about to step up, "Congratulations to my close, personal friend, Violet Sabrewing."

Everyone applauds. The door opens to reveal Violet. She walks up front, "Sorry I'm late. I was helping an elderly woman cross the street."

Lena cheers loudly in the crowd, "Woo, that's my sister from a couple misters."

"Thank you." Violet blushed.

"You're a Junior Woodchuck?" Huey asked, tilting his head, "but I haven't seen you at any jamborees or fun time functions."

"I prefer to focus my time on the real work of Woodchucking." Violet explained before revealing all of her badges.

"And this year, we have a second candidate for Senior Woodchuck, Dewey's brother." Launchpad announced.

Everyone cheers while you just clap quietly. You notice Huey nervously smiles and waves. The cheering died down when Launchpad reads from the book,

"As is our solemn custom, in the event of two candidates, our competitors will go head-to-head in the most intense physical and mental trial of their skills. The Junior Woodchuck Wilderness Challenge! There can only be one Senior Woodchuck! Huh, neat."