what if...? 二

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: comedy𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: what if you and scrooge meet your future kids?requested: antonthefaunus

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: comedy
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: what if you and scrooge meet your future kids?
requested: antonthefaunus

note: this request was kinda hard because it was a little confusing, but i did my best with it. and the kids' name and a little of their personality are given to me, but not their gender or appearance, so i'll make them quintuplets.

keys

[c] = color

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1096
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

━━━━━━━

You were putting up the new family portrait over the fireplace while your lover, Scrooge, is helping you adjust it in the right spot.

"Like this…?"

"Hm. Maybe put it a little to the right…?" Scrooge ordered you as you moved it to the right. "Perfect!"

You climbed down the ladder and stood next to Scrooge. You two stared up at your new painting after the wedding.

"I like it." You smiled, grabbing hold of Scrooge's hand.

Scrooge chuckled bashfully, "Of course you do."

The kids entered the foyer, catching Scrooge's attention, "Ah, just in time! What do you lads think of this portrait?"

Webby and the triplets turned to the painting and smiled, "We like it!"

"Wonderful! We were thinking of decorating the frame as well, but we'll save that for later." Scrooge beamed, clasping his hands together. Della called out for you and Scrooge, "Hey! Did you two order the Time Tub?"

"Time Tub?" Everyone questioned then turned to Louie. The boy held his hands up with defense, "Don't look at me! I promise myself to stay away from that thing!"

You all followed Della to the boys' bed room and spotted the time tub in the middle of the room. You couldn't help but groan softly because that event still haunted you. Scrooge held onto your hand with comfort and looked around the room for the suspect.

"Did Gyro bring in the Time Tub?" Huey asked.

"Perhaps…"

Webby heard noises from under the boy's bed. She slowly walked over and reached out for it, but suddenly reached out and grabbed her wrist, catching the girl by surprise.

"Webby!" You and Scrooge cried out for the girl before pulling her away from the bed. It is revealed to be a kid about the same age as the triplets and Webby.

"A child?" Scrooge mumbled in question.

"H-hey?" The child chuckled nervously.

"Told you the bed isn't the best specific spot for you, Bardo." The boy smirked as he peeked out of the treasure chest with a gold crown and jewels on him.