三十三

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 4220𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 03

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 4220
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 03.09.2023

You entered Scrooge's room to check on Scrooge, only to find him unconscious. You rushed over to him.

"Scrooge? Are you alright?" You asked.

"Beakley...went away to FOWL..." Scrooge groaned hastily.

"Oh boy..." you lifted Scrooge on your back. During your search, Louie and Dewey bumped into you and fell to the floor.

"Uncle [Y]! Clones! Webby! Huey! JWG! Missing!" Louie panicked.

"Ok. Ok. Your mom and Uncle are here, let's inform them of the news."

━━━━━━━

Dewey and Louie jumped on Donald's car door and panicked, "The clones are gone! They busted!"

"Webby is missing! Maybe kidnapped or worse!" Louie said before Donald rolled up the window. The boys groaned and ran over to you and pointed at Scrooge.

"Uncle [Y] found Uncle Scrooge knocked out!" Louie pointed.

"Beakley went rogue..." Scrooge mumbled.

Donald turned to Della with a suspicious look, "Did you put them up to this?"

Della held her hand up with defense, "I didn't put them up to anything! I swear, this is an actual crisis!"

Dewey popped in the car roof, "Huey's also missing!"

"What?!" Della exclaimed.

Louie joined in, causing Della to push Donald against the window, "We think he was taken by FOWL!"

Donald groaned, "Ok, this isn't funny."

"How do you know Huey's gone?" Della inquired.

"He left this." Louie pulled out the evidence: The Junior Woodchuck Guidebook. He handed it to Della, "Huey never leaves without it."

Donald took a moment to think before letting out a scoff. He exited the car and took off his bow tie, "To adventure!"

━━━━━━━

After Scrooge had snapped back to consciousness, you joined the plane. Scrooge had called his allies, DW, Gizmoduck, and Launchpad. Ignoring the disaster behind you, you fixed your suit you and your siblings had been wearing and made sure your elements were all good.

You noticed Scrooge allowed the kids on board the plane. The plane took off in the air. When you got to the location where FOWL were, Lena turned the plane invisible.

You turned to Scrooge, "I feel a sense of doom. I need to take down my brother, Kai, to keep him away from you, ok?"

"Right."