三十二

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1855𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 03

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1855
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 03.09.2023

Idea by Prax_TML
Thank you for editing the chapter for me.

You were all at Funso's Fun Zone to celebrate Webby's birthday. That girl was super excited to celebrate her birthday with her family and you were delighted by the fact that she's happy. Everyone was having fun doing their own thing while you were bodyguarding the area and making sure no one entered the ball pit. This was your role to make sure the party went as planned.

You noticed the birthday girl, Webby, come up to you and ask, "Papa! Are you enjoying the party?!"

Birthday's had a bad reputation with you, but through this family you've become used to the idea of celebrating one's birth. It was nice knowing that people appreciate you being alive one more year. So much has happened since your defeat at the hands of Scrooge, and this was one of them. This was the first time you were partaking in a birthday party for someone. You smiled and ruffled the girl's hair, "I gotta say, this is the best birthday party I've ever been to."

Webby was delighted, but also concerned, "I just hope that you could relax more to enjoy the party fully."

You nodded, and whisked her away to Scrooge and Beakley with a tuft of air. You could hear Webby's giggles as she's lifted up and transported by a small gust of wind.

You tense, guarding the air for a suspicious reason. You were on the lookout for Scrooge's enemies and were on a mission to track down FOWL. Huey walked over and gave you the party hat before handing everyone else theirs. You put on the party hat.

You heard Scrooge blow the 'whistle'. You walk over to the table with everyone else as Jane brought in the cake. When the song began, Lena, Boyd, and Gosalyn started using their magic or weapons to destroy the cameras. You helped destroy the cameras, shooting small concentrated blasts of air. Once they were all destroyed, everyone ran over to the ball pit. You helped them jump in and then went in after them. They all landed in a glass tube, in the middle of a facility.

"My theory was right!" Huey laughed.

"Wait a second, where are we?" Webby asked suspiciously, "Did you guys pay full price to throw me a fake party as an excuse for a surprise spy raid?"

Dewey stood up, "Happy birthday, Webby!"

The boys gave her nervous smiles. Webby sighed happily, "I have the best family."

You shrugged and sighed with relief. Until you heard a yell coming from up top and accidentally caught Darkwing Duck.

You stared at the duck, "What did we say about landing?"

Drake blushed, "Always land on two feet?"

Beakley peeked behind the corner to make sure there were no suspects on their way. She concluded it was safe enough to reveal the plan.