𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 2888𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 2888
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02.18.2023

𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖔𝖛

You went along with Scrooge and the kids on an adventure to the Mayan temple. You all enter the temple. As you all walk along the temple Louie runs into a cobweb and accidentally bumps into you. You notice he's struggling to get the web off of him, so you pull them off. He thanked you for your help. You nodded. Everyone looks down at the floor below. Dewey ran away, then came back with a whistle, grabbing Webby's attention.

♪Dew-dew-dew-dewey dewing it again. We're dewing it again, yeah♪

He sings as Webby boots him up and grabs the vine, Webby sings along as she leaps off of Louie's head and grabs Dewey's legs.

♪With Webby, his best friend♪

The two swing on the other, finishing their song.

♪A duet with Dewey and Webby♪

Dewey pressed the button to lift the floor upward. Louie was gonna go up ahead, but you stopped him and pointed. He looks at the floor with confusion before shrieking when arrows start shooting upward. You turn to Scrooge, "Do you need any help?"

"No, that's ok." Scrooge shook his head before turning to Huey, "Lad?"

♪Step turn, step turn, step turn, dodge and step♪

Huey sings before nodding to Scrooge. The two follow the steps as they sing.

♪Step turn, step turn, step turn, dodge and step♪

"Oh boy…" Louie gulped.

THUD!

Everyone, excluding you, jumped when a boulder landed on top of the floor, blocking the arrows. Everyone turns to you awed as you walk Louie over the boulder.

"You're my new favorite hero!" Louie cries, hugging your leg.

"There. There." You said, giving the pat on the boy's head.

"I say no magic." Scrooge scolded.

"You said in the house. Not outside of the house." You told Scrooge before giving him a pat on the head. You're only four inches taller than him, making him pout. You follow Scrooge with Louie holding onto your hand. You all enter the treasure room, to find the idol sitting under the light. Scrooge went over and approached the pedestal, cracks neck, and prepared to grab the idol.

"Just grab it, already!" Louie exclaimed.

"The Idol of Sybil is not a trinket to be unceremoniously swindled. Legend has it-"

Louie cut Scrooge off, "But- but- but- but- but- Can we just wrap up the woah, and get to the wait, what, already?"

Scrooge blinked then shrugged. Louie spoke sarcastically, "Woah, some cool hidden city or treasure or whatever. Wait, what? That cool thing is dangerous, or cursed, or guarded by centaurs?"