十二

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 3488𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: mentioned of death𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 3488
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: mentioned of death
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02.24.2023

"Sorry, you need more money for?" Scrooge asked. Alistair answers, "The grand finale of my film. leaning against a poster of Darkwing: First Darkness movie A psychological examination of man's inhumanity to man!"

"Alistair, I haven't seen a movie since 1938. This studio was built to make cheap Office Safety Videos for my company." Scrooge stated. You were wondering what film even is, so you ask, "What's this film you're talking about?"

"Ah. A motion picture like a movie." Scrooge told you, then explained to you what it meant.

"Oh..." You were not really impressed with it, "Oh...but, I see more interesting things everytime I adventure with you."

"Aww, of course you have." Scrooge chuckles before turning to Alistair.

"Anyway Alistair, you convinced me a fun little action movie would double my profits, but you're already over budget. If you want one penny more, I have to be consulted on all decisions." Scrooge pointed. Alistair stands up, feeling offended, "How dare you, sir? An artist's integrity!"

Scrooge uses his cane to push Alistair back into his chair, "Splendid. The movie should be in colour. Colors all the rage these days. Oh! And the villain is going to need a moustache to twirl whenever he does something evil. Heh."

"Sounds…unsatisfying…" you admitted.

"Come on now. It'll be more interesting that way."

"Or maybe show some more…I don't know. More actions that would interest both kids or adults. Make a full on dangerous content that would have someone who would make a perfect villain than the fearsome four." You stated. Of course you knew since Launchpad made you watch Darkwing Duck. "Someone who would easily take over the world and defeat Darkwing Duck or maybe someone who is more serious and much more realistic than others so-called "supervillain" who barely even tried to kill anyone."

Dewey kicks the door, pissed off. He then takes one of the trophies, stands on one the table and confronts Scrooge; he points the trophy at him, "You have a movie studio that could fulfil a starry-eyed boy's cinematic dreams! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"To avoid this exact conversation." Scrooge said. Dewey surprisedly agreed, "Okay, yeah, no, I can see that."

The light switches off in the room. A weirdo came crawling in the room, trying to be sneaky, but that was a failure, "I am the terror that flaps in the night."

"I am the comeback the audience demands! I am," the weirdo said after the light was switched back on by you. He appears in front of Alistair and jumps onto a chair armrest, getting in the director's face, "a huge fan, Alistair Borswan! I mean, I've never actually seen your work, but you're British, so I'm sure that it's very classy, and yeah!"