Chapter Sixteen

TW: From here on out pretty much, it may be a bit more gorey and gruesome than before, so if you are uncomfortable with that proceed with caution or stop reading please!

Qibli:

"-I hope it's enough for you to do what I want.."

He felt Winter tense beside him, his wings flaring open as he growled, "What did you do to me?!"

"Oh, just put a little poison in your fruit.. just a little tiny punishment for breaking your streak," She grinned, as if it was now justified.

Qibli jumped, flapping his wings once for leverage as he tackled Icicle, but was too slow as she slid just enough that he got a talonful of sharp spikes instead.

He hissed, jumping back and holding his lightly bleeding paw off of the ground and Winter growled, pacing back to Qibli.

"Anyway, I'll tell you the anitode on two conditions,"

"Why won't we just report you to the Dragonets, huh?" Qibli replied, glaring at Icicle as he swiftly wrapped his paw in only seconds.

"Oh, sweet Qibli, it's called blackmail, report me, Winter dies, attack me, Winter dies, don't do what I say, Winter dies, do what I say, and Winter will live. Pretty easy choice, right?" She said sweetly, but a tone of her insane thoughts poked through.

Winter shivered, glancing over at him when Icicle finished.

Qibli wasn't a mind reader, but he could tell in Winter's pleading eyes that half of it said, "Please save me", but another half almost cried "Just let me die, it's easier that way,".

"Fine, Icicle, what are the conditions?" He growled, stepping with Winter closer to the door.

"Nuh-uh-uh, you're staying here," She slammed her tail on the floor three times, and all three of her minions burst in and blocked the door with their bodies and wings, the one who hurt Winter staring manically at him.

He ran over to the other side of the room, this incident reminding him of the time right before Thorn rescued him from his terrible family.

But he didn't have time for his trauma now, because for one, it was fine as his mother and family was behind bars, and two, right now, it was Winter's family threatening his life.

"The frick do you want with us?!" Qibli cried, covering the large IceWing that looked tiny compared to the others.

It seemed that Icicle was about seven, all the others being seven to eight aswell, making them much larger than the five year olds.

"Oh, nothing much, we just need a small favour." She said wickedly, seemingly much more comfortable knowing that she had backups.

"We just need Winter here for some experiments.." She hissed slyly, then added, "And I heard your little asking out session, how cute, sadly, I made a deal with someone."

Qibli glanced back at Winter who was cowered behind him, justifiably afraid for his life as of the current.

"What's your stupid deal?" Qibli asked, looking at any possible exit, though he saw none besides out the door, which was guarded by the IceWings.

"Date the NightWing Moon, simple." She replied dryly.

"NO!" He growled, lowering his front half and baring his teeth, his poisonous barb pointed at her.

"Oh shut up, you don't have a choice. Once we're done with the experiments, then you can have your precious Winter traitor back, and you'll have a new girlfriend," She jumped down, hissing as she drew her frostbreath.