⁰¹ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞

───────

Smoke, darkness and silence. They were the only such things currently in the city called Tokyo. There were people either walking across the road and looking at the food/clothes stalls. Or the types of people who sold drugs for money. Danger lurked here at any moment, they could only be afraid.

The echo of honking from a bank that stood in a quite famous place could be heard in the streets. It was so loud, like the concert itself, that you could hear it all over the charming city. The police were still nowhere, gangs themselves had plenty of time to collect a lot of money and quickly run back to their place.

Then there were the patrols who killed with a knife or a gun to buy more time. Panic and chaos everywhere, blood on the walls and the last workers there calling for help, this included both men and women.

This was the best time for fun, for the boss of all the gangs himself named Bachira Meguru.

Step by step, with a wide smile on his visage, he walked through the corridor, where his closest friends whom he trusted were already standing and waiting for him;

"Boss, it looks like the police have already left and are on their way to us!" one of them with purple hair told him. His clothes were black, almost torn and covered with a lot of weapons and chains. He kept looking here and there with his eyes, checking to see if everyone was going back to the bunker in order.

"I see, thank you, Reo. I think the real fun can now begin~" Bachira laughed out loud and ran towards the exit, his fellas right behind him. Everyone prepared their guns and cartridges. The man's winning grin was still on, he stood until he heard the familiar hooting of the cops in the distance.

"They are here, let's go to the car. I will drive-"

"But boss, it can be d-"

"Keep your stupid comments to yourself Chigiri, this night is ours, I swear.." the man was shocked to see his boss like this, Chigiri knew very well that he probably shouldn't have said anything. Bachira's whole hand was pressed on those man's lips to keep him quiet. It was so hurtful.

The boss then glanced back at the bank, it looked like it was already empty and everyone went safely back to their 'home'. It was his duty to keep them safe, it was like his family and yet he didn't want to loose them. But yes, keeping over 200+ people, more likely gangs is very difficult.

"Kaiser and Shidou, be sure to get ready that Airtronic MK777, I'll blow their heads up"

"Yes, boss!"

They got into their car which was hidden under a big blanket and gloom. All 4 of them were quite jittery, no matter how many times they've robbed or killed, the unpleasant fact that they're being chased by the cops again is still a scary thing for them.

Bachira Meguru had to keep calm in such situations and rather take care of everything himself because he has a lot of courage. As he sat behind the wheel, he started the car and took one last look to see if the weapons were ready. He was sure he would get rid of those important cops today. So sure about that he was than his friends.

"Remember what we always say when we're in these situations?" Bachira asked, serious this time. He didn't look to the side, just always ahead, ready to hit the roads full of cars.

"We are in this together, no matter what happens, we help each other to survive" the 4 of them answered him equally. This 'wise' speech was invented by Bachira himself from the beginning when he came here. It was meant to remind them that they were seriously like family, even if the truth was different, he still wanted it to sound like that.