Chapter 50: Blade of Languages

Author's note: Omg, I can't believe I've made it to chapter fifty, thank you all so much for your support! I could never have gotten this far without you guys cheering me on!

"What happened to our deal?"

"Oh nothing, who said something happened?"

"DAMNIT BRITAIN"

Nazí slammed his fists onto the table in front of him, Japan and Italy who were on Nazí's sides flinched back as for Britain, he made no reaction to the Nazí's anger.

"YOU LET THEM GO?!"

"No, they overpowered me."

"HOW THE HELL DO KIDS- more specifically TWO UNTRAINED KIDS OVERPOWER YOU IN YOUR OWN DAMNED CELLAR?!"

"Perhaps if you had been there instead of Italy they wouldn't have overpowered me."

Britain looked at the Italian with an amused face as Nazí glanced towards him then looked back at Britain.

"Italy's power proved useless, even when chaining the two up."

"YOU SHOULD HAVE FUCKING KILLED THEM BEFORE THEY COULD HAVE ESCAPED! THEN WE WOULDN'T BE DEALING WITH THIS PROBLEM DAMIT."

Japan lashed his tail as Britain straightened his top hat.

"Perhaps a more powerful partner would have helped me, like you or Japan."

Italy shifted uncomfortably as the topic was about his failure to capture the two countries, although he knew Britain had told him to leave the office before he could have them fully restrained, he didn't say anything about it. Instead Italy stayed completely silent.

"Italy would have been enough had you'd have told me they worked together."

"THEY WEREN'T WORKING TOGETHER, THEY HATE EACH OTHER."

"Obviously not when they came to my office."

"You know what, fuck it, fuck you and fuck this damned plan."

Japan's eyes widened as Nazi ruined the important relations between Britain and the three axis countries.

"When we take this damned school down, you're going down with it."

Nazi spun on his heels and stormed out with Japan behind him. Italy hesitated as Britain's harsh eyes fell upon him

"If you are to turn sides, do it now or die with the others."

Switzerland

I could tell something was off by the thoughts that kept coming to Iceland's mind while Greenland and Germany were here and the thoughts that each of them had later when they had gone.

Not to mention the later thoughts of Iceland as he was flown farther and farther away from me.

But throughout all of this another mind's whisper caught my attention, one that was both far away, yet close enough to hear, this meant it couldn't be the mind of anyone in the group nor was it the mind of the other five countries that had flown away because they were out of my range.

"I don't know how much longer I can hold up this UN act." The mind said loud and clear in a voice much more rusty than UN's. This difference caught my attention and I zoned in on it.

"Guys.." I looked over at Egypt as I stayed connected to the imposter's mind which went silent for a moment. Egypt raised an eyebrow as he noticed me using my power.