Chapter 14: Only Room For One

Greece

Ugh... Such a headache... Slowly I opened my eyes to a dark room. I could hear something in my ear. Long, raspy breaths. Once my brain started to work and I realized the noise in my ear was someone breathing, I jerked away from the thing.

"WHO IS THERE?!" I yell out of reaction. Suddenly it shifted, It awoke... no... I awoke it.

"Good morning ddeeaaaarrrr." It spoke. Within seconds, a light appeared from its tail.

It looked like a wolf, but it had long canine teeth with a slanted back, its hind-legs up higher than its front legs.

The eyes were pitch black soul seeing eyes.

Its skin was navy blue, in some spots it had bright yellow stars that would flash brightly every so often, but in others it was a darker blue, or lighter one, or if the skin had been torn to reveal its insides.

Its tail was a long wip-thin tail with a small flame on the end. the ears were torn and ragged with blood dried to the cuts.

The face was a whole different story. It had teeth sharp as needles but its mouth was way too wide to be casual. The snout had been cut in several places and had eyes that looked like sunken pits of darkness.

"Who are you... Even so, What are you?" The creature looked at me with its dark creepy eyes

"I am a demon of your nightmares, and I am the one who has stolen you." Suddenly a sharp crack pierced the air and the creature started forming into something else. I covered my eyes. I don't want to see this... When the cracking stopped, I peeked through to see EU crouched on the floor, his body lay limp against the wall.

"EU!" I screamed and ran over to him.

"Are you okay?!" He gasped in air and his body became inhabited, his head lifted and his eyes met mine, his face changed as he stared at me in confusion.

"Why are you here?" He asked me, looking me up and down.

"Some scary creature poked me then I woke up here." He mumbled something under his breath as he got up.

"Okay, I'll help you get out of here. I've been stuck down here many times and I know how to escape" Suddenly he grabbed a key from his pocket and walked me up the stairs, into a nice, cozy house.

He grabbed my arm and walked me over to the door.

"Go and don't come back," he snapped. I jumped at his aggression before nodding. I took a step away from the house before starting into a run... Where even am I? Do I know this place? I am lost...

No. Not just lost,

I am forgotten...

Germany

"You said that I could get my revenge, correct?" He nodded slowly.

"You will get your revenge and much moorrreeee" He spoke in a raspy, uneven voice.

I looked around. It was dark and I couldn't see over 10 feet in front of me.

If this goes horribly wrong, I can use my shadows to fight while I find a way out.

"Who are you anyways? And what do you have against the top 5 of my school?" I asked.

This will give me more clues about what I should do. And if he doesn't answer... Well, we will see what happens.

"I am called Third Riech." he stepped out of the darkness to reveal the x like mark across his face with little lines going in a circle. Why do you seem so familiar?