Extra: Thanksgiving eve

No ones POV

(Day before ThanksGiving)

America opened his eyes to see his mother France beating down the door.

"I WOKE YOU UP TWO HOURS AGO IF YOU ARE STILL ASLEEP, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" America immediately jumped up and threw all of his clothes on "I'M AWAKE!" He unlocked the door to see that France's face was red from anger. "Good, now put on some nice clothes, we have some guests coming over for thanksgiving eve with us!"

She spun around and marched down the stairs without another word. America silently rolled his eyes, turning around to go back to his closet.

Stupid guest, stupid clothes, stupid parents, stupid holiday. He grumbled, rummaging carelessly through his closet full of clothes, picking out a casual black suit with a red tie. For his pants he picked out a pair of baggy pants that did not match his fancy wear in any way, shape or form.

He quickly undressed himself, putting on the fancyish wear. Once he was done with the re-dressing, he fixed his hair, taking the small brush he had and hacking it through the matted mess on his head. Small bags under America's eyes revealed that he hadn't been sleeping well lately. In fact he had gone about 7 days with only the sum of 3 hours of sleep.

His movements became slow and sloppy as he styled his hair. "Mrph" America grumbled, opening the blinds in the bathroom, he looked down at the forest beneath him before returning to the mirror.

A drawer was slid open to show some white concealer, in which he grabbed. His focus stayed on his reflection as he painted his darkened eye bags in the white makeup. America closed the drawer after replacing the makeup, grumbling more curses as he walked out of his room and down to the kitchen.

"You look cute." France said, placing her hand on America's shoulder as he rummaged through the fridge. "Thanks." America grunted, annoyed with his mom.

He grabbed milk from the fridge, cereal from the pantry and a bowl from the cabinet.

"America, It's Thanksgiving eve, have an actually healthy breakfast for once, Look, I made all of these things you have to eat some of it." France urged America, pointing at the massive breakfast that was laid out on the table.

"I'm good." America continued to pour milk into his cereal, not daring to steal a glance at his annoyed father who sat at the end of the table, eating his eggs and bacon with milk.

"Young man, It is not a question, it's a. You will eat some of this wonderous food your mom made, she spent her whole morning preparing for it, you can be thankful for once in your life." Britain's atrocious mood really upset America yet he continued to stay quiet.

"I'm here" Canada sat down in one of the chairs after announcing his presence. New Zealand and Australia were soon to follow.

"Australia, what have I told you about bringing deadly reptiles to the dinner table?" France said in a soothing yet stern voice. Australia looked at her with puppy eyes, his snake was coiled around his neck.

"But he felt left out" France rolled her eyes looking at Britain who was reading the newspaper now. "Fine, Just this once." Australia let out a squeal of delight, sitting in the chair next to Canada who was waiting for the signal to start eating.

"You do realize snakes lack the brain part to feel love?" America said and Australia let out a whine.

NZ walked to the other side of the table and sat down. "If that snake bites me, Im be-heading it." Canada said this while looking at Aussie and his snake.

"Alright, come sit, America." France sat down at the other head of the table close enough to be able to see Britain. This table was only about 38 inches long, but the party table was a whole nother story.