Chapter 25

Shantivan was in complete melancholy nowadays. Everyone was drowning in their own pain, hurt and sadness. Some were guilty, some were agitated, some were depressed. Nobody was having a good time. All were going on with their daily life mechanically.

As promised, Gayathri filed domestic violence and attempt to murder case on Manorama. Due to that, Manorama didn't get bail that day. She had to stay in jail till Monday. On Monday, she was produced in court.

By that time, the news of Manorama's arrest spread all over Delhi. The news was trending on every news channel and social media. Raizadas were humiliated badly. Payal and Khushi received sympathy from everyone. Otherside, Arnav, Akash and rest of Raizadas were condemned for Manorama's deeds.

The day Manorama was produced in court, a huge crowd was there outside court consisting of media people and women's rights activists. Gayathri fighting the case only increased the media attention on the case. When Manorama was brought out, the women's rights activists surrounded her, chanting slogans against her.

Manorama was terrified and hurt seeing everything. Otherside, none of the Raizadas except Akash came to court for Manorama. NK came but he neither met Akash nor Manorama. He totally ignored them and sat on Khushi and Payal's side. Owing to Khushi's health condition, she was not brought to court. The judge also didn't insisted on her presence as she was the affected party.

Payal and Leela wanted to come. But Gayathri refused them as she didn't want Payal to face the media and get grilled by them. Sometimes media could be ruthless and traumatising. She didn't wanted to expose Payal to that.

Finally, owing to her age, the court granted bail to Manorama till trials. Though, she got bail for time being, everyone knew that she would be getting punished and will be send to jail. Coming back to Shantivan, Manorama faced hatred and indignation from everyone.

Nani, Mama and NK ignored her. Payal stayed away from her. Though Mami tried to talk to her and apologise, Payal avoided her like plague. Payal and Leela kept Khushi away from her not wanting Khushi to get triggered seeing Mami. Arnav also avoided being in Mami's presence. The only person who talked to her was Akash.

But even he was only formal with her, talking curtly, only taking care of her needs. There was no love or warmth from him. There was an unsaid hate and disappointment in him. Mami tried to talk to him, make him see her side and apologise, but he avoided that sort of talk with her.

Mama kept his distance from her and started staying in guest room. He didn't talk to her at all. He was angry and completely disappointed with her. He warned her to stay away from him and everyone else while she was there. If she couldn't do that, then he would send her to her maternal house or to some women's home.

Mama also had another reason to worry. Like Gayathri promised earlier, Rajputs started to show hell to Raizadas. They started to hit where it would hurt Manorama and Akash more. They targeted Manohar's business for that. Manohar was in car dealership business.

His company deals with foreign car brands. They buy cars from car manufacturers in wholesale market and sells them in India. Because of this, he often used to travel abroad for business purposes. He also had plans to expand his business to foreign countries as the profit margin there is much higher.

But now Rajputs have decided to hit his business to teach the Raizadas a lesson, specially Mami and Akash. Rajputs know that if Manohar's business faces problems, then it will hurt Mami, Akash and the entire Raizada family. Manohar's business had been their source of income before Arnav started his business. Though it was in loss at that time, it still helped to sustain their family.

After Arnav started his business, he became successful very fast and outran Manohar. Still Arnav didn't forgot Manohar's help and his struggles for the family. So Arnav helped Manohar to improve his business and make it profitable. Thus, now Manohar is running a successful car dealership business with Arnav's help.