Chapter 23

As soon as the court dispersed, Khushi walked out of the court silently. Payal tried to follow her but Khushi didn't pay attention to her and walked out hastily. Gayathri also came to talk to her but saw Khushi leaving the court premises hurriedly. She wanted to talk to Khushi.

Before Gayathri could stop her, Khushi hailed an auto and left from there. Gayathri went to her car and tried to follow the auto. But after sometime she lost the auto in the traffic. Seeing that the auto went in opposite direction of Raizada Mansion, Gayathri tried to think of a place Khushi could go to but nothing came to her mind.

She thought that Khushi would anyways go back to RM after sometime. So she will go and meet Khushi in RM itself. Meanwhile she had to meet Dr Arjun Chakraborthy. She left to the hospital he worked in.

Khushi knew that Arjun had an off on that day, so she decided to go to his house and talk to him. She wanted to tell him about the case and also tell him about the panick attack she had in court. She called him before going to his home. But Arjun told her that he was out due to some work.

Khushi told him about the events in the court. Arjun was shocked knowing that his notes were presented in court. He asked her to go home and assured her that he would talk to her as he has some matters to take care of. After reaching the hospital, Gayathri was disappointed knowing that Arjun was on off that day. She decided to go to RM and wait for Khushi.

Meanwhile on Raizada's side, the scene was entirely different. Arnav was fuming in anger at Mr Roy. He just felt like murdering Mr Roy for the distress he caused Khushi. As soon as, the case ended, Arnav approached Mr Roy like a ferocious lion. Mr Roy gulped looking at a furious Arnav.

"I want to talk to you. Come to Raizada Mansion with me." Arnav said angrily in no nonsense tone.

Mr Roy nodded agreeing and followed Arnav. Soon all the Raizadas left court and reached Raizada Mansion. Arnav and Mr Roy entered the house followed by rest of the Raizadas.

Arnav pounced on Mr Roy and held his collars as soon as they entered the Mansion. "What the hell. How dare you, huh? How dare you Mr Roy to call my wife insane and mentally unstable. Who the hell gave you rights to talk about my wife like that?" He shouted angrily.

Mr Roy was shocked by Arnav's outburst. Then calmed himself thinking that Arnav was only worried for Khushi. "Arnav, calm down." Mr Roy said calmly trying to make Arnav leave his hold on the collars.

"Mr Roy, you..." Arnav was beyond furious. He left Mr Roy's collars. Then taking a show piece kept nearby, smashed it on the floor screaming angrily.

"Arnav calm down and listen to me once. OK." Mr Roy said trying to console Arnav.

"Shut up. Just shut up. I don't want to hear anything. How can you do something like this. How can you say about my Khushi like that. You called her insane and mentally harassed her in the court. You caused her to have a panic attack." Arnav shouted angrily.

"Arnav, I... I was just trying to help you with the case. This was the only way to stop this divorce and save you all." Mr Roy said with guilt.

"So, to win this case, you called my wife mental in front of everyone and harassed her. Why did you do that, Mr Roy? I trusted you and you did something so horrible to my wife. You fabricated documents to prove my wife mental." Arnav thundered.

"No Arnav. I didn't fabricate any documents. Those documents were real. Khushi actually has depression and is on treatment." Mr Roy said desperately trying to defend himself.

"What???" Arnav asked shocked. "Khushi has depression?"

"Yes. She has depression and is undergoing treatment. Dr Arjun Chakraborthy is her psychiatrist. All this is true." Mr Roy said nodding his head.