Chapter 2

Evening, Shantivan

Khushi entered inside Shantivan and saw the entire family alongwith Sheetal and Arav sitting and having evening snacks and beverages. They were having a gala time. Nobody bothered about her absence. In fact she will be surprised if they even noticed that she was not at home.

She sighed and walked to her room. No, his room. She didn't know if she has anymore rights to call all these hers or not. She entered inside the room. After taking a bath and changing her clothes, she sat on the recliner, relaxing. She didn't realised when she dozed off.

Her eyes opened due to the continuous knocking on the door. She lazily got up and opened the door. She saw Anjali standing there. First she frowned, then realising that it was almost time to make dinner, she sighed. Obviously the Raizada princess would have come to place her and their special guests orders.

After all that's the only time they remember her. When they have some work for her. She mentally rolled her eyes. This woman is the synonym of pathetic. She has never seen someone who ruins their own life in such a worst way. All she does throughout the day is either sit crying at a corner, or do stupid poojas or entertain and pamper those worthless guests of theirs.

She doesn't even lift a glass of water on her own. And if by mistake someone says something to her, then her pathetic sob story starts. She will cry over her cheating scumbag of a husband, her dead child and sorry excuse of a limp.

"Khushiji, were you sleeping? Oh sorry. Actually it was time for dinner making. So I thought to call you." Anjali said with an apologetic tone.

Khushi looked at her blankly. Seriously woman, it's dinner making time. And you came for calling me. What a joke. You are saying as if you are going to make the entire dinner and you need me for little help. Don't I know, who makes dinner everyday, when it's dinner making time. Why don't you just say that you came to place your order. Just spit it out and get lost. She mentally thought.

But didn't say anything. She just faked a smile at Anjali. Lest she say something and this Drama Queen's drama starts. Then the whole family would pounce on her for making their glass doll cry. So let's spare the drama and smile. Eeee. Glass Doll happy and whole Raizada clan happy.

Anjali smiled at her. "Actually Khushiji, Arav was saying that he wishes to eat fried rice and butter chicken for dinner. So can you please make it for him. Also Sheetalji was saying she didn't wanted to eat anything heavy due to dieting. So make some healthy food and salads for her. And if you don't mind can you make some Gajar ka halwa. Actually I was craving to eat that. I hope you don't mind. And make some with sugar free too. Chote and Arav would also taste it then. And ya please make Kichdi for Mamiji. She was saying that her stomach is upset." She said with sickly sweet smile.

Khushi felt like banging her head somewhere. Really woman, is this hotel that you are saying different different menu for each and everyone. Do I look like a machine to you. But she kept quiet and smiled widely. "Sure, Anjaliji. Anything else." Khushi asked fighting her urge to grit teeth.

"No. You know what to make for Chote and Naniji. Akashji and Payalji have gone out for having dinner. So you might have to make it all alone. HPji is there. But still. So no worries. Just make only this much. We will adjust for today." Anjali said smiling.

Great. So she has to cook alone and Her highness only wants her to cook six different menu for six different people. Just great. What an awesome adjustment.

Anjali smiled and left from there. Khushi sighed. Just few more days, then she will leave from here forever. Her highness can then keep ordering her sweet Sheetalji after that. She is done with this family and that man.