Chapter 1 : Childhood memories

Bloom's Pov

(3 years old Bloom)
I was watching Daddy and some of his students they were training. I was playing with some of my dolls on the grass and I was having fun I love my dolls. Daddy came over to me and I realized that his lesson was over. He sat down beside me on the grass and asked me what I was doing I told him all about my dolls and what they were doing. He looked at me with a big smile and then he told me that he had a present for me."REALLY WHAT IS IS DADDY " I yelled very excited. He took a little tree sword and handed it to me and then he said. "It's a replica of my sword just a little bit smaller" I was excited to try it so I stood up and started running around I was swinging the sword around and tried to look like one of Daddy's students and I think I was good at it. Daddy was laughing at me and then I saw Mommy walking towards us I started running towards her.
"Mommy LOOK Daddy gave me a sword" She picked me up and said. "It's a pretty sword sweetie" Daddy walked over to us and kissed Mommy and then we started walking back to the school.

(5 years old Bloom)
I was playing in Mommy's office while she had a lesson with a class. I was sitting in her chair and I was painting a picture to her when I spilled some water on her papers and all over her desk. I didn't want to get in trouble so I hid under her desk. When she came back into the office she saw the mess that I had made and then she walked over to her chair and sat down she then looked down at me. She picked me up and placed me in her lap.
"Sweetheart what happened here and don't worry I'm not mad" She looked at me with pretty eyes and a reassuring smile and then I said. "I'm sorry Mommy I didn't mean to" She just hugged me and said that it was okay because I didn't do it on purpose. And then we cleaned it up together. When we were done Daddy walked into the office and asked us how our day went I told him all about it and then we started laughing because Mommy made a funny face. Then we all started making funny faces and we laughed and then Dad picked me up and Mom locked her office door and we walked out.

(8 years old Bloom)
We were walking over to the big grass field in front of the school to have the picnic we have every year the day before school starts and before all the students arrive. Mom and Dad were walking hand in hand behind me and I was half running in front of them. We sat on the blanket and talked and laughed for hours. Mom had made us dinner that we were eating and I had a soda and they drank some wine.
It was almost dark and close to my bedtime but I thought if I didn't say anything they wouldn't notice how late it was. Mom was leaning up against Dad and they were looking at me with big smiles. I was running around on the grass playing with Dad's sword I wasn't good at it but it was fun and I pretended to be one of Dad's students.
"Come on Bloom it's time for bed" Dad was shouting at me as he and Mom were walking towards me.
Mom was reading me a bedtime story and Dad was just looking at her. When Mom was done with the book they both kissed me on the forehead and Dad turned off the light and then they walked out and I fell asleep.

(11 years old Bloom)
I argued with my mom earlier today about how to act age-appropriate. My parents had been in a meeting with Queen Luna so me and princess Stella had been sitting outside my mom's office I was drinking a glass of water and I accidentally spilled it out on Princess Stella and she of course jumped out of her chair and started yelling at me because she meant that I did it on purpose. The adults came out of the office and Queen Luna walked over to Stella and asked what happened Stella explained that I threw the water on her on purpose so Queen Luna quickly said goodbye to my parents took Stella's hand and walked out of the school and into her car and drove away. Mom was yelling at me she didn't even want to hear my side of the story she just told me to go back to our apartment and do my homework.
I was walking around outside with my headphones on because I was not in the mood to be in the same room as my mom. I stopped in front of a tree to skip a song on my phone when everything that had happened earlier came crashing down on me I became so angry and upset that my eyes turned red I made the tree burn and I set everything around me on fire so that I stood in the middle of a circle of fire.
I was in shock and scared so I just started screaming for my Mom and Dad.
My parents came running to me I could see that they were scared and afraid that something had happened to me. My mom's eyes turned blue-gray and she used her magic to get the fire out and then they ran to me and I collapsed and my dad caught me.

(13 years old Bloom)
I had been having a hard time lately and I had been feeling more worried and sad about everything I was afraid something was gonna happen to my parents even though I knew that they were both really strong and could take care of themselves.
I was walking around the school with my headphones on I had had a bad day today.
I didn't notice Sam and Terra Harvey had snuck up on me so when they came out and screamed "boo" I jumped and almost started crying. I just looked at them and then I ran away. I ran to our apartment and ran into my room. I didn't even notice that my parents were home. I was sitting on my bed crying when my mom came to check up on me.
"What happened sweetie" I just started crying even more and I couldn't breathe and everything started getting blurry. It was scary.
My mom kneeled in front of me so that we were face to face. She then started talking. "It's okay sweetie do as I do breathe in and count to 3 and then breathe out" I did that a few times while she was rubbing my back. When I had calmed down so that I was just sobbing I tried to ask my mom something but it took me a few tries to figure out what to say.
"What was that?" I asked my mom how was looking at me with eyes full of concern. "It was a panic attack sweetheart" I looked at her still having tears running down my face. "How did you know what to do to get it to stop?" She looked at me for a moment before she answered. "I used to get them ones and your dad helped me get through them" I looked at her and gave her a little smile and then she took me into her arms and hugged me.

A/n: Hello this is my first published story so please be nice. English isn't my first language so there are going to be some mistakes and I'm dyslexic but I love Fate the Winx saga and decided to give fan fiction a try. Hope you enjoy😊