It's a Date?

Scarlett's POV

I'ven been staying with Elizabeth's sisters for almost 5 days now, they've been very comprehensive with my situation and they offered me to stay with them since they didn't want to leave me alone in a hotel and since they knew Colin had to idea where they lived. Ekaterina has stopped by every day since she arrived, she also made appointments with one of the best psychologists in the city. I've never seen a lawyer so involved before, honestly I feel very fortunate to have this support, and I will forever be grateful to Ekaterina. I'm still pretty shaken up but I'm doing better although all I've been thinking about is Anastasia. I don't know if I should talk about it with Ekaterina, I know they're friends but am I crossing a line? Talking about her friend is a personal matter and although she is very nice, she's very intimidating and I don't want to cross any lines or seem disrespectful.

It's also been almost a week since I last texted Anastasia and again, I can't get her out of my mind, I mean I just met her but I feel bad for not texting back at all. She probably thinks I'm an asshole. So today I thought I would finally text her, I'm better and I know I'm not alone so that helps, so I think it's time to text her. Also, I could've talked to the twins about it but I don't want to give them more trouble. Another important thing to mention is that I was supposed to start filming a new movie, Marvel finally scheduled a filming day for my own Black Widow movie but with all this, I called the Russo brothers and some executives in Marvel to explain the situation, they said they would try to postpone filming for as long as the could for me to have some time. I appreciated it a lot.

Today is the weekend, the twins told me they would stay in all day long. I was in the living room on my phone, we had just had breakfast and Ashley and Mary-Kate were watching a movie. Ekaterina would come at some point throughout the day, she usually came in the mornings and afternoons. I had just made up my mind about texting Anastasia and I decided to go for it.

I didn't know what else to say, I don't want to mention the whole thing to her and technically I can't

I didn't know what else to say, I don't want to mention the whole thing to her and technically I can't. A few minutes after I sent the message I saw her typing but some time passed and she just didn't reply back. I should've known, she probably hates me, I would be pissed too if I were her. Gosh, what was I thinking? I put my phone down and sighed. Ashley asked "Hey, you okay?", "Yeah" I smiled lightly and continued "I'm fine". Mary-Kate added "If you need to talk we're here" and smiled at me. "Thank you girls".

Finally, out of nowhere, I heard a ring from my phone. It was a notification.

Hey, I'm sorry I didn't text
back, I had some personal
issues.

Hey, don't worry about it.
I'm just glad to know you're
okay.

To say I was relief of her response was an understatement. She's so understanding. When I read the message I smiled, big time.

Thank you for understanding.
I hope I can make it up to you.

No need, it's personal issues.
I get it. Although I do have a
couple of ideas in mind if you
do want to make it up to me...