Sincere words

Scarlett's POV

After Anastasia left, I felt overwhelmed. I went back inside where the chaos had started to dissipate. Even though I was still upset with Chris, I went to make sure he was okay. He was sitting on the couch, his girlfriend next to him wiping the blood off his brow, Elizabeth and the twins were giving him some water and the rest of the cast surrounded him. The other guests were spread out, murmuring about the whole situation. God, what a mess, I thought to myself. I don't agree with Chris and what he did, but I don't agree with Tia and Ekaterina either, violence is not the answer. It shocked me to see Tia this violent. Something is seriously wrong. I could see her anger, I could see she was anything but okay, yet I talked to her earlier and she was so gentle with me, so caring.

I know, I really do know and feel like she would never ever hurt me but it still scares me, I got out of a relationship with an aggressive man and neither I or my kid deserve to go through that again. It's.... it's so hard to think about fully letting go of Tia, I - I've never felt like this before and I don't want it to end, specially not after our talk, but I know I can't be with her if she continues like that. I hate to feel this way, I love her, I love her like I've never loved anyone before but I can't go through this again. I can't be with someone that is violent, not again. I don't know what to do and it's killing me. She's everything I ever wanted but she's also everything I should let go of. It's taking everything in me to not call her but I need to start think not only about what's best for me but what's best for Rose.

Third Person's POV

As the hours went by and nighttime came, the Russians sat in their hotel room waiting for Elizabeth. A knock was heard shortly after. Ekaterina stood up and went to open the door. The young actress was on the other side of the room with a smile on her face and some food. "Heyy, I hope you're hungry because I brought dinner", a cheerful Lizzie said as she entered the room. Anastasia was sitting on the bed, staring at her phone with such intensity that she didn't realize the actress had arrived. "You didn't have to, love", Ina gave her friend a warm hug. "Anastasia", the lawyer called her friend. The model didn't budge. "Anastasia!", she raised her voice a bit more finally catching her attention. "Да-да", Tia quickly stood up approaching Lizzie with a smile and open arms, "I'm sorry darling, my mind is elsewhere". "Oh, is everything okay?", Liz asked. Grabbing Lizzie's bags out of her hands and placing them in the table, Ekaterina replied "She's fine, Scarlett hasn't called or texted and she's been waiting all day long". "You gave her your number?", "I did but it doesn't seem like she cares much" the disappointment in Tia's voice was evident.

The three girls gathered around the table, each taking a seat. "I don't think so, I think she was... surprised, she's processing. Besides, I know she was pretty shocked about what happened back at my place, she seemed conflicted", Elizabeth spoke. "Conflicted?" Tia looked at the actress with a confused face. Exhaling, Liz got comfortable in her seat and began explaining "We haven't seen you in a while, neither one of you, you vanished. If it weren't for Ina I wouldn't know you were alive. You left, and came back but you changed, and I don't mean it in a bad way, but you changed. You seem rougher and I think it reminded her of... him. I didn't know you gave her your number but it makes sense because after making sure Chris was fine, she kept staring at it. She talked to RDJ and not long after she left, she barely said goodbye". "So she's afraid of me?" Anastasia asked, starting to regret the way she had behaved. In all honesty, she hadn't give it much thought, she knew her behavior was erratic at times, she knew her actions weren't "proper" but she was pissed off and Chris was being a dick so why make it such a big deal? At least that's what she thought at first, but now, she thought maybe she had messed up the only opportunity she had with Scarlett because of some asshole that couldn't keep his mouth shut. She knows I would never hurt her, right? The model asked herself. Unfortunately, she wasn't so sure of the answer. Lizzie quickly jumped in not liking where the conversation was going "No! God no. She knows you would never hurt her. I think- I know she's worried, and to be honest so am I. I get that Chris was being rude but you pinned the guy down and almost broke his face in the process". "I'm fine-". Ekaterina interrupted before she could finish her sentence "Bollocks". "Aren't you supposed to be on my side?" The model asked a bit annoyed at her friend's response. "I am" Ekaterina said looking at her.