Ms. & Mr. Hollywood

Anastasia's POV

Later today is the dinner that Scarlett and Robert have been organising. It's about 4:00pm and I'm still working. I have been doing photoshoots for a brand today and we're having trouble with certain outfits which means I'll probably be late. I am supposed to arrive at Robert's around 6:00pm but given the circumstances I'll have to call my dear Scar and let her know. Robert was kind enough to borrow his home for this, he seemed excited to finally organise an 'all generations' marvel dinner. Honestly, I have no clue who's invited, I just assume he invited everyone, which wouldn't be a surprise.

Tonight, I'm supposed to make amends with Evans. Scarlett said she would try and talk to him, make sure there's no chaos, so there's that. Thinking about this whole thing has made me a bit anxious, meeting the whole gang all at once can be intimidating. Also, the only relationship I've ever been in besides this one was with Ina and I wasn't exactly introduced to her friends (since I was the friend) and/or family (since I was also the family). It was rather simple and I didn't have to worry about what others thought. I want things to go smoothly, I really do care for Scarlett and I know it would mean a lot for her if I got along with those close to her, so here I am, hours before the dinner, stressing about it, thinking about how I'm going to be late. No one prepared me for these moments, the Institute doesn't exactly teach you how to be nice and polite. Anyway, I should really focus on my job now, it's not like thinking about it will make it any better.

— 6:30pm —

The last photoshoot of the day is done and before going to Robert's, I need to go to the liquor store to buy a few things for the evening. I put some clothes on (unfortunately I didn't have time to dress more properly for the occasion), since I was wearing lingerie for most of the day and called Ekaterina on my way to the store.

Once at the liquor store, I bought some beer, wine, vodka and my favourite, tequila

Once at the liquor store, I bought some beer, wine, vodka and my favourite, tequila. It's currently 6:50pm and I am so late, I hope people don't mind, I hate being late.

We arrived at the property around 7:10pm, and parked the cars. I must say Robert's home is stunning. I love the aerodynamic architectural design and the Binishell-like structure makes the entire place a piece of art. It's a harbinger of environmentally conscious architecture, just splendid.