The Met Gala

Third Person's POV

Today is the big event. Anastasia woke up early in the morning as usual. She went to the gym located in her apartment and trained for about an hour. When she finished, she had breakfast, and waited for everyone to arrive. The Gala started at 6:00pm. Hair and makeup arrived at 8:00am, and about 2 hours later the Olsen twins arrived as well.

Anastasia was sitting on a chair in the middle of the lounge while her makeup artist was finishing the last touches of makeup. "You're almost ready" said the makeup artist happily. "This is your first time at the Met, right? Are you nervous, Miss Volkova?" the hairdresser asked. "Not really, more curious I would say" Anastasia replied. She looked to the couch where the hairdresser was sitting down and cracked a little smile. "Well, I don't know about you Tia but I'm excited to see you all dressed up. You'll look beautiful, I just know" Ashley entered the conversation. "I know I will" Anastasia smirked. Mary-Kate rolled her eyes because of Anastasia's comment.

Anastasia's POV

I laughed when I saw Mary-Kate rolling her eyes. I like to tease them, especially because it annoys them.

After hair and makeup were done, I went to put on my dress. I had chosen to go with the first dress, which was a beautiful transparent looking dress with Cartier diamonds all around. It is the Met Gala after all, I have to go a little bit more "extra" than usual.

When I came back to the sitting room all ready, there was silence

When I came back to the sitting room all ready, there was silence. It was so silent you could hear a pin drop. "Wow" everyone said at the same time. I couldn't help but to smirk again. I knew I looked good, and I knew I would probably earn some stares, people tend to stare, mostly because of my scar. It's in the middle of my face, it's hard to miss; my eyes don't help either. Besides, I'm hot. You can ask anyone and they'll tell you I'm hot. Anyway, we'll see how it goes. Dimitri spoke  "Машина ждет вас, мисс Волкова. (The car is waiting for you, Miss Volkova)". "Спасибо, я сейчас приду. (Thank you, I'll be there in a second)" I said. "It's time, we won't keep you any longer. We hope it goes well" Ashley said smiling, and MK agreed with her sister. The three of us hugged shortly and I told them I would let them know how it went the next day; I thanked the hairstylist and makeup artist for their wonderful job and I went downstairs and got in the car with Dimitri and Alexei.

 The three of us hugged shortly and I told them I would let them know how it went the next day; I thanked the hairstylist and makeup artist for their wonderful job and I went downstairs and got in the car with Dimitri and Alexei

Here it goes...

The Met Gala

The driver parked right in front of the entrance. I could see celebrities on the carpet with their extravagant outfits. The cameras flashing non-stop, and paparazzi yelling trying to get people's attention to take their picture. It was time to get off the car and walk the carpet. Dimitri and Alexei got off first on the opposite side of where I was sitting. They had black suits, I had them costume made for them, and dark sunglasses, as dark as we could find them. I need to tolerate the flashes but they don't.

Dimitri held the door open for me while Alexei help me get off

Dimitri held the door open for me while Alexei help me get off. "Спасибо. (Thank you)" I told them. They both nodded lightly. The cameras started flashing; I started going up the stairs, walking confidently, like I would do on a catwalk. Paparazzi taking my picture even though they probably don't even know who I am. "HEY GORGEOUS, LOOK AT THE CAMERA" "ARE YOU A MODEL?" "HEY LOOK THIS WAY" "HERE, HERE" "BEAUTIFUL!" Paparazzi yelled all at once. I smirked, other celebrities were looking at me, and I just continued walking until I was inside the building. I would say I caught people's attention. That's kind of fun.

Once inside Wintour saw me and approached me. "Anastasia, you came. I never thought I would witness this day" she said, coming in for a hug, greeting me with a kiss on each cheek. "I accepted the invitation, didn't I?" I replied smiling. "I'm certainly glad you did. Now who are these gentlemen?" She asked curiously. "Dimitri and Alexei are part of my security team, hope you don't mind me bringing them for the event. It's kind of a must for me" I didn't exactly ask for permission, I just warned them I would bring plus ones. "Of course not, if you need to have your security here to accept my invitations then I don't mind. Although, I will ask for a favor since I'm breaking the rules here darling" Ana Wintour said taking advantage of the situation. "Please enlighten me" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I want you to consider doing a cover for Vogue, I - " before she had the chance to finish her sentence Kris Jenner came by to say hi. I took the chance to exit that conversation and go for a drink. "Anastasia!" Wintour exclaimed scared I would escape - which, for the record, it's exactly what I was doing - she said something to the oldest Jenner that I couldn't understand. "We'll talk about it later" I said while walking further away. "Nice meeting you, Miss Jenner" I looked to the Momager and smiled. This one just smiled and nodded.

Third Person's POV

Anastasia was checking her phone on the way to the bar. She didn't notice where she was going and when she was about to arrive at the bar, she bumped into someone. "простить мне - I'm sorry, forgive me" Anastasia said looking up from her phone. She didn't expect to see the person standing in front of her. "Don't worry about it" the woman smiled. Anastasia couldn't help to admire the beautiful woman standing in front of her, unfortunately, she realized she was taking a little too long to reply to her. The woman blushed when she noticed this. "I apologize, where are my manners - привет (privet), I'm Anastasia, Anastasia Volkova." Anastasia smirked to the woman and extended her hand introducing herself. The woman stared almost cautiously at the stranger that bumped into her. Finally, accepting the greeting "...I'm Scarlett, nice to meet you" Scarlett replied looking into Anastasia's eyes. Holding the stare for a couple of seconds, both smiling. There was an unexplainable tension. "The pleasure is all mine...Miss Johansson" Anastasia finally replied.