Off we go

Ekaterina's POV

I was on my way to catch up with Tia when I saw her brief talk with Scarlett. As I saw my darling Tia walk away I could see she wasn't fine. I know her too well to not recognise that façade that she puts on.

As if I hadn't seen her, I passed by Scarlett - we were a few meters away from each other. I went looking for Tia and Liz and once I found them, Anastasia and I waited a few minutes for Lizzie to be done with work. Before we knew it, we were in the car, on our way to the airport. Tia didn't mention anything about her encounter with Scarlett to me and it seems like she didn't mention anything to Lizzie as well, so I decided to leave it alone, she'll talk to me when she's ready.

Elizabeth was so excited to finally see our home. She knows how reserved we are about it and she felt special since we allow her to know more about it and us, which she is. Lizzie is an amazing and absolutely wonderful person; she's loyal, she's honest, smart, charming, caring and just an outstanding friend. I think both Anastasia and I agree on that; we truly trust her to let her see such a deep and private part of our lives.

— Switzerland —

Third Person's POV

After a long trip, the girls had finally arrived. Elizabeth was still unsure of where they were since neither Tia nor Ina had told her. Although, it wouldn't take the actress long before she noticed. The jet parked. Ekaterina was the first one to say "We're home". Even though the lawyer lived in Germany, Switzerland always felt like a second home. Anastasia living there, was a big part of it. Her house or Tia's house always felt like home. There was no difference to her or Anastasia; moving to Germany was more of a practical matter for the lawyer. "Are you finally going to tell me where we are?", the actress asked. Sharing a mischievous smile with Ekaterina, Anastasia replied "You'll find out soon enough". The three women exited the jet; Lizzie being the first one out, she looked around trying to figure out where in the world she was. Okayy... she thought looking around playing a guessing game. With a smile on her face, the model teased "You haven't figured it out yet?". "You're not helping! Also, I don't know what language that is", the actress said pointing at the writing on a building nearby. "You'll figure it out" Anastasia said while approaching their car. Ekaterina laughed at the whole situation, she found it cute.

Ina's driver waited patiently outside of the car while the girls were still bickering. Elizabeth didn't know but Anastasia had a considerate amount of staff back home. From cooks to butlers to security guards, she considered them all part of her little family. She took good care of all of them, offering them excellent salaries and helping them with anything they needed. After a few minutes of messing around, the three girls got in the car and Elizabeth was formally introduced to Thomas, the driver. The ride was filled with laughter and jokes, at some point, Lizzie figured out where they were thanks to a flag in some fancy store. "Switzerland!", the actress exclaimed. "Finally" Ina jokingly said. "You guys are so annoying" Lizzie fired back which made both girls laugh.

The ride to Ina's home was absolutely breathtaking, the mountains filled with snow, the beautiful houses and landscape made the town magical. The home was located on a hill, in a more isolated area. The view from up there was just spectacular.