Walk of Shame

Scarlett's POV

I'm just waking up because I heard my alarm, I'm so tired but so happy at the same time. Last night couldn't have been more perfect. Was it all a dream? I turned around in bed looking for Anastasia but she wasn't there. As soon as I noticed, I quickly sat down. Did she leave? Fuck, she left. She regrets it. Maybe I was horrible at it, maybe she thought about it and just left. I turned my head, trying to look for her in the room but she wasn't anywhere, it was so quiet. Shit. I'm so fucking stupid. Of course she was going to leave me. My eyes started watering, I want to cry. Fuck. How could I've been so naive? I put my hands on my face, trying to not cry, when I heard the door of the room open. I quickly looked up and it was her. She's here. She stayed.

"Darling, hey, hey, are you okay? What's going on?" she approached me quickly and sat down next to me. She was examining me, making sure I wasn't injured. I just smiled at her actions. "детка, what's wrong?" she repeated with that beautiful accent of hers. I looked down, I felt embarrassed to tell her I was crying because I thought she had left me "Nothing, I... I" , "Yes?" with a worried expression she asked. "I thought you had left me" it was barely audible. I whispered. She seemed to have heard despite of it. She lifted my chin and looked at me right in the eyes. "I would never and will never leave you, who would be dumb enough to leave you?", "You'd be surprised" I told her. "Well, they must be brainless" she replied and gave me a gentle kiss on the forehead. Up until then, I hadn't realize she had stolen an oversized T-shirt. She seemed to notice I was staring and stood up and said "Sorry, I took the  liberty to grab some clothes. I should've asked". "No, no don't worry about it. It looks better on you than it looks on me" I said with a smile on my face. She stood up and informed me she was going to be doing breakfast. Once she left, I laid back again in bed and I couldn't stop smiling.

Anastasia's POV

After leaving Scarlett in bed, I went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for the both of us. I was shocked when she said people had just bailed on her before. Who could be so stupid? She deserves the world. People like her are find to hard, trust me. Some don't know what they have right in front of them, she's fucking gold.

I decided to make some pancakes, a fruit salad and of course coffee. Once I was done, I took a tray and took breakfast to the room, we'll have breakfast in bed.

When Scarlett saw me enter with the tray, she sat down

When Scarlett saw me enter with the tray, she sat down. "Wow, it looks delicious Anastasia" Scarlett kind of shocked of my cooking skills. "Well, thank you. I hope you like it" I said sitting down next to her. She took the first bite and closed her eyes "These are the best pancakes I've ever had". I laughed a little. She then proceeded to drink her coffee "Ugh wow, what did you put in the coffee? It's so good" she turned to look at me and gosh she's adorable. She had a foam mustache. I smiled at her and grabbed a napkin and cleaned the foam out of her face. She blushed. "Thank you" she whispered. "The pleasure is mine, love".