One bed

Aria and Liam had been attending the same college for years and were friends for a short period of time. They had different classes and always found themselves on opposite sides of the campus, which made it difficult for them to meet up, and they grew a little distant. Since then, things were a little weird between them because they didn't know if they were friends or strangers

When they found out that they would be sharing a hotel room for a conference, they both groaned inwardly. Aria hoped that they could keep their distance, while Liam planned on staying up late to avoid any awkward conversation.

As they entered the room, they realized that there was only one bed. Aria immediately declared that she would take the bed, and Liam could sleep on the floor. Liam didn't argue, and they both settled in for the night.

However, in the middle of the night, Aria woke up feeling a sharp pain in her lower abdomen. She realized that she had gotten her period and that she had forgotten to pack any painkillers. She didn't want to wake Liam up, so she quietly slipped out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

But as soon as she got up, Liam was alert and asked her what was wrong. Aria tried to brush it off, but Liam could see that she was in pain. He kept insisting, and finally, Aria told him the truth.

Liam's expression changed from annoyance to genuine concern, and he asked her if she needed anything. Aria was surprised by his sudden kindness, but she hesitated to accept his help. Liam urged her to trust him, and eventually, Aria gave in.

Aria was struggling to walk due to the pain, and Liam offered to carry her to the bed. As he lifted her, Aria winced in pain and grabbed onto his shoulders tightly. Liam gently placed her on the bed and looked up ways to relieve menstrual cramps on his phone. He found out that warmth could help ease the pain, and he suggested holding Aria close to him to add warmth to her body.

Aria was hesitant at first, but the pain was unbearable, and she needed relief. Liam moved so that Aria was in his arms, and he wrapped his arms around her waist. Aria felt a little embarrassed, but Liam was comforting, and his touch eased the pain.

They fell asleep like that, with Liam holding Aria close. The next morning, Aria woke up feeling much better. She thanked Liam for his help, and they both felt a little awkward after what had happened. But they couldn't deny that something had changed between them. They weren't enemies anymore.

Over the next few days, Aria and Liam found themselves spending more time together. They had meals together, attended sessions together, and even went out for a walk. They started talking more and finding out things about each other they never knew before. They realized that they had a lot more in common than they thought.

By the end of the conference, Aria and Liam had started to develop feelings for each other. They exchanged numbers and made plans to meet up again soon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi loviess

im not the biggest fan of this story, but i hope you guys like it. ill try to come up with something better soon

until next time

mwah<3