Stuck With U

Sarah had been feeling anxious all day, but she couldn't quite put her finger on why. It wasn't until she found herself holed up in a small study room on campus with Jake, a tall guy with nice dark hair, that she realized why. The door had become jammed shut, and they were trapped inside for at least six hours until help got there because of the snowstorm.

At first, the situation was awkward and tense. They had known each other before, but they had never really hung out one-on-one. They were both using to room to cath up on some studying, but they never anticipated being stuck here. They didn't have much in common, but as time went on, they started to open up to each other.

Jake could sense that Sarah was uneasy, and he did his best to put her at ease. He cracked jokes and made silly faces, and eventually, Sarah couldn't help but laugh. It felt good to let loose and forget about the fact that they were trapped in a room.

Leaning against the wall, Jake spoke up. "I never thought I'd be stuck in a study room like this with anyone. But I'm glad it's you, Sarah."

Sarah smiled, feeling her cheeks heat up at his words. "Me too, Jake. I don't think I could handle being stuck in here with just anyone."

They fell into a comfortable silence for a few minutes, until Jake spoke up again. "So, Sarah, what's your biggest fear?"

Sarah was caught off guard by the question, but she appreciated the opportunity to open up to someone. "Honestly, it's failure. I'm so afraid of not being good enough, of not making it in my field. I'm constantly second-guessing myself."

Jake nodded sympathetically. "I get that. I think my biggest fear is not being able to live up to my family's expectations. They're all lawyers, and I'm just a business major."

Sarah reached out and put a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Hey, Jake, you're doing great. You're going to make it, I know it."

They continued talking, sharing more personal stories and feelings with each other. As they got more comfortable, they started to joke around and tease each other.

At one point, Jake pulled out his phone and showed Sarah some funny videos he had saved. They both laughed until they were gasping for air.

As the hours went by, they both started to get tired. The room was freezing, and they were huddled together for warmth.

"Sarah," Jake said quietly, "Are you comfortable if I hold you? It's really cold and you're shivering."

Sarah's heart skipped a beat at the question, but she nodded, snuggling up closer to him.

They fell asleep like that, wrapped up in each other's arms.

They woke up to the sound of the door being forced open, they were relieved to find that they could finally leave the room. As they made their way out, Jake turned to Sarah. "Hey, do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow night? We could get dinner and see a movie."

Sarah's heart soared at the invitation. "I'd love to," she said, grinning from ear to ear. He hugs her around her waist, and she hugs him around his shoulders, and they both get butterflies.

As they walked out of the building, with Jake's arm around Sarah's waist, they both knew that being stuck in that room together was the best thing that could have happened to them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi loviessss

i hope you liked this story :)

see you next time

mwah <3