Chapter 120

It takes time to engrave the seal. Shen Ruozhen left his contact information and came to pick it up after the production was completed.

After paying a deposit, each customer can choose a gift. It's a small tassel pendant, but Shen Ruozhen is reluctant to perforate the seal, and the square printing pad, there is a matching official seal of the president in his box of old things.

Shen Ruozhen picked out a box of plain letterheads, dozens of them, which was enough for a long time in the days when letters were written.

After leaving the printing company, Xiang Mingzhang asked, "Are you satisfied with this date?"

Shen Ruozhen smiled: "Satisfied."

All the contemporaries signed the agreement, and the company documents had to be stamped with the official seal. Xiang Mingzhang said: "The seal is engraved, where should it be printed?"

"Sign off." Shen Ruozhen pinched the box of plain paper, "You can print my name on the letter after writing it."

Xiang Mingzhang thought to himself, you, Young Master Shen, are the only one writing letters these days, and he asked, "Who are you going to write to?"

Shen Ruozhen has met many people in the 21st century, most of them are in the same city, and some business partners are scattered all over the country.

Xiang Mingzhang thought that the people Shen Ruozhen could write letters were probably Mrs. Yao from Ningbo, Zhai Feng from Shenzhen, and Owen, an alumnus of the University of Pennsylvania.

Unexpectedly, Shen Ruozhen replied: "Let me write to you."

Xiang Mingzhang said unexpectedly, "What to write to me?"

There was a breeze at the street corner, Shen Ruozhen raised her hair, and dictated: "I will see the letter exhibition in Mingzhang, thank you for the gift, I am very happy."

Xiang Mingzhang was so coaxed that he couldn't tell who the "extremely happy" person was. The signal light was flashing green, and he grabbed Shen Ruozhen's arm and crossed the street.

The two of them were aimless, but they didn't want to separate, and they lingered until evening until their legs were sore from walking.

When Shen Ruozhen came home, Mrs. Chu and Chu Shihui had just returned. They went to find Zhou Kesen, and Zhou Kesen was going to the cemetery today, so the three of them went to visit Chu Zhe's grave together.

Mrs. Chu couldn't wait to say: "Old Zhou also thinks that building is good, so I decided to hurry up, the location is very sought-after, don't be cut off if you delay it for a long time."

Shen Ruozhen said: "Lawyer Lei is busy again. The shares have just been finalized, and some procedures are still being processed."

"It doesn't matter, there are so many people in the law firm." Mrs. Chu said, "Pay a deposit and move in. The rest can be done slowly."

Shen Ruozhen nodded, it would be better to move to a new place, the people need to settle down, the equipment needs to be sorted out, and it will take at least half a month to really settle down.

Arriving at the company on Monday, Shen Ruozhen sent a message to Yisi's leadership team, and then went to various departments in person to inform everyone that they were about to move out, and that they would organize it in advance.

With Zhou Kesen in the R&D center, Shen Ruozhen finally went to the ninth floor without making a special trip.

As soon as he appeared, the office area suddenly became lively. Everyone put down their work and gathered together. Peng Xin also came out of the director's office when he heard the movement.