Chapter 1

MTLer's Note: Corrected Name Chu Zhichen to Chu Shichen <3

The magnolia trees in the urban area seemed to bloom overnight, and they were all white. A black commercial vehicle shuttled by, drove into the park of "Xiangyue Communication", and stopped slowly in front of the office building.

The driver said, "Mr. Xiang, we're at the company."

Xiang Mingzhang opened his eyes, pressed his knuckles against the center of his brows to suppress his tiredness-today, the Municipal Information Department held a round table meeting, which took most of the day, and he was able to take a short rest on the road.

Moreover, a meeting of this nature strives to be simple, and bringing assistants is a ostentation. Xiang Mingzhang went to the meeting alone, and got out of the car with a heavy information booklet and laptop.

Xiang Mingzhang returned to the office, within two minutes, the secretary brought a cup of coffee lightly. He looked down at the meeting materials and asked, "Is the sales and pre-sales manager in the company?"

The secretary replied: "They are all there."

Xiang Mingzhang glanced at his watch and said, "Let me inform you that there will be a meeting in fifteen minutes. Go to the R&D center and call the engineer supervisor."

The secretary reminded: "Mr. Xiang, we are running out of time. We will leave for Yaxiwan later, and sign a contract with Yisi tonight."

Xiang Mingzhang finally raised his head. The acquisition of equity is not a trivial matter. He actually forgot about it. He probably can only blame the signing partner for being too annoying.

"Yisi Technology" has been brilliant in the industry. Since the founder Chu Zhe passed away four years ago, factional disputes within the company have continued, leading to the departure of several executives, the loss of customers, and a cliff-like decline in performance and word of mouth.

Chu Zhe's shareholding was left to a pair of sons and daughters, and the daughter is still studying, so it's not enough to make things happen. His son, Chu Zhichen, is a brain-dead rich second generation, who eats, drinks, prostitutes, gambles, and is full of five poisons.

Chu Zhichen is the eldest son of Chu, but he is a grandson. The company's revenue has been decreasing year after year. He didn't want to change his ways. Instead, he cried, made trouble, and hanged himself. He coaxed Mrs. Chu to sell the shares together, and wanted to invest in a business with his friends.

Xiang Mingzhang evaluated Yisi's value, and thought that this "skinny camel" could be saved, so he took the opportunity to offer an olive branch. The Xiang family and the Chu family have been friends for many years. Although the relationship between Chu's father and father has gradually faded after his death, they still have a relationship. The price Xiang Mingzhang offered was very generous, and the two parties reached a deal.

From the initial contact to the later negotiation, the Chu family entrusted lawyers with full authority to carry out the process. At the last step of signing the contract, Chu Zhichen came out of his wits-they wanted to hold a signing party on the yacht.

Xiang Mingzhang didn't have time to spend the night floating on the sea, nor was he interested in enjoying the entertainment provided by Chu Zhichen, so he didn't take the invitation seriously.

After thinking about it, he ordered his secretary to call Peng Xin over.

Peng Xin is the director of the sales department, Xiang Mingzhang's capable person, he is experienced and good at socializing. Entering the office, Peng Xin asked, "Mr. Xiang, are you looking for me?"