Chapter 20

It was getting late at night on the return journey, and the commercial vehicle galloped into the urban area, and first sent Xiang Mingzhang downstairs to Bomanjia's apartment.

Chu Zhichen sat in the back row. He did not tilt his head, cross his legs, or doze off for several hours. He always maintained a decent sitting posture, but he was really sleepy, so he blocked a yawn with his fist.

Xiang Mingzhang got out of the car and said, "Today is late, and tomorrow morning I will rest for half a day."

"Okay." Chu Shichen said, "Mr. Xiang, good night."

The driver sent Chu Zhichen home and got off at the gate. He dragged his suitcase into the garden, knowing that he was coming back tonight, Mrs. Chu was still awake, and waited under the porch with a face mask on.

The light made his complexion pale, which startled Chu Zhichen.

Mrs. Chu smiled: "The beauty sleep is waiting for you, what kind of reaction!"

Chu Zhichen was led into the villa by Mrs. Chu's arm. Aunt Tang took the luggage. She was not sure what time he would arrive home, and she was afraid that the food she was going to eat would be left cold. She asked, "Are you hungry, can I get you something to eat?"

"Don't be busy, I'm not hungry." Chu Zhichen took out a gift, "I just bought it on the street, I hope you like it."

Mrs. Chu was very happy. She couldn't remember the last time she received a gift from her son, and said, "Xiao Chen, did you take a picture? It's your first business trip, and mom needs to print it and hang it up."

Chu Zhichen said: "Is it too serious?"

"It's just a matter of seriousness." Mrs. Chu looked proud, "Let the visitors see that my son can also go to work to make money."

Chu Zhichen couldn't help laughing, the photo was in his phone, he promised to send it to Mrs. Chu later, and went upstairs to settle down first.

After returning to his room to take a shower, Chu Zhichen changed into a light silk pajamas, his limbs completely relaxed, leaning on the soft pillow, and sent the photos in the phone album one by one.

Most of them are street scenes, and the last one was sent to him by Xiang Mingzhang after shooting, a photo taken in the metasequoia forest.

Chu Zhichen stared at it for a long time, small drops of water dripped from the wet hair, slid along the slender neck and into the neckline, and the sunken neck was filled with luster.

He didn't sleep well enough in the hotel, so he burned Canaan incense tonight, and slept until dawn.

The summer clothes were ordered and delivered, and Chu Zhichen picked out a crisp shirt with an English neckline, and the length of the collar tip was exactly as he requested.

Coming out of the room, Chu Shichen ran into Chu Shihui on the stairs.

Chu Shihui was holding a stack of reference books. The school dormitory was small, so she moved back when there was no class in the morning.

Chu Shichen stepped forward, took the book with one hand, helped Chu Shihui put it into the study, and said, "I bought you a small gift in Nanjing."

Chu Shihui couldn't believe it. This elder brother wandered around abroad in the past few years and never sent her anything.

Chu Zhichen brought the gift, which was a moon-white cloud brocade sachet. He didn't understand the aesthetics of contemporary girls, so he said, "It's not fashionable, but the workmanship is good. The spices in it are refreshing. You can smell it when you're tired from homework." Smell."