Chapter 79

Since Chu Zhichen started working in Xiangyue, he has worked overtime frequently. These ten days can be regarded as a long vacation, and he was tired of resting. He went out to the company early on Monday.

The secretary's room was locked all the time, and the air was stuffy. Chu Zhichen opened the window and the dehumidifier, and then rescued the sluggish gladiolus. After all, it was given by the president. It would be hard to explain if she died.

After tidying up, Chu Zhichen logged into the office system, and the departments on both sides of Xiang Yue and Yisi together accumulated more than 200 to-do items.

He deftly classified according to "urgent and slow", and dealt with most of them in one go. As soon as it was time for work, colleagues from the department arrived one after another.

Chu Zhichen was going to get a report from the marketing department, but was stopped by Peng Xin when he passed the office area.

After vacationing in Bali, a group of people in the project team were tanned, and Chu Zhichen asked with a smile, "How did you go?"

Everyone was still excited, and the talk was very lively, but it was a pity that Chu Zhichen could not participate.

Peng Xin received a notification from Xiang Mingzhang that he would take Chu Shichen on a business trip. He didn't dare to object, and said sympathetically, "Secretary Chu, you have worked hard. We are all working on projects together. We go to the island to relax. You still have to do it." live."

Chu Zhichen was embarrassed, he was on a business trip, and as for the hard work, he was indeed dizzy from exhaustion.

The supervisor handed over a bag and said, "Secretary Chu, I brought you a special product from Bali, so I can't guarantee it's authentic."

Chu Zhichen was a little surprised: "Thank you, it cost me."

Everyone brought gifts to Chu Zhichen, to make up for his regret that he didn't go, and to repay him for bringing gifts to everyone every time he was on a business trip.

Lin Lin always collected a large box, Chu Shichen put it back in the secretary's room, the door was not closed, Ling Qi came over alone, and said, "Secretary Chu, I brought you a gift too."

Chu Zhichen said, "Come in."

Ling Qi was holding a box. At the beginning, Chu Zhichen was a newcomer than him, and the seats were next to each other, so they got along relatively close. Later, when Chu Zhichen became a secretary, he became more capable and busier, so Ling Qi felt alienated.

Of course Chu Zhichen's exquisite mind sensed that interpersonal changes are inevitable, he liked to let nature take its course, and said, "Why didn't you give it to me just now?"

There were so many people that I couldn't get in the way, Ling Qi said, "The sweeping robot you gave me is quite expensive. I've been looking for a chance to return the gift, but I don't know when your birthday is."

Chu Zhichen took the box and said, "I don't accept expensive ones."

"It's not expensive." Ling Qi explained, "But I picked it carefully, as long as you don't dislike it, the etiquette is light--"

Outside the door, Xiang Mingzhang passed by with his coat and handbag. Seeing that the door was open, he was about to say hello to Chu Zhichen, when he heard the sincere but worthless three words, "Lovely".

Chu Zhichen raised his head, holding a bunch of flying hairs and thorns in his hand.

Ling Qi stood beside him and said respectfully, "Good morning, Mr. Xiang."