Chapter 29

When Chu Zhichen came home at noon, Mrs. Chu said in surprise, "Xiao Chen, why are you back at this time?"

He said: "I'm a little tired, come back and be lazy."

Aunt Tang came in after cutting a handful of rosemary in the garden, and said, "Ever since I became a secretary, I always work overtime every now and then, tsk tsk, there is no such thing as a soft-hearted boss in this world."

Mrs. Chu curled her mouth, "I didn't squeeze you."

Chu Zhichen was amused, and went into the dining room to put down a whole box of lychees, which were plump and fresh. Fortunately, the refrigerator at home was big enough.

He packed a tray and went upstairs, went straight into the study, took off his suit and tie, unbuttoned his shirt so that his wrists and neck were exposed, and sat in the tall swivel chair with ease.

Chu Zhichen read Ren Meng's resignation report. The content was concise and sincere, mainly because of his health, which was basically the same as what Ren Meng said at the lunch meeting.

He turned on the computer, and there was a piece of Ren Meng's personal information in the temporary folder, which was sorted out one after another during this period-Ren Meng graduated with a master's degree and worked in the Finance Department of EIS for nearly fifteen years. Promoted to department manager.

Taking Zhai Feng as an example, Chu Shichen couldn't help thinking deeply.

Ren Meng's resignation is only for physical reasons?

Chu Zhichen logged into his work mailbox, and Xiang Yue would check Yisi's old historical files every week. The department was random, and his secretary status was very useful, so he asked the finance department for some information.

These are archives, do not involve any company secrets, and are within the authority of Chu Zhichen to inquire.

The data was huge and trivial, Chu Zhichen spread out a blank sheet of paper, and time was running short, using the old shorthand notation.

The sky outside the window turned gray and dark, making it hard to tell the time. Chu Zhichen buried his head for a few hours, put down his pen and rubbed his temples.

He checked most of the documents that Ren Meng had handled, involving various departments, and the error rate was extremely low. He found that in the past ten years, the director of the financial department has changed five or six times, and other managers, supervisors, and employees have gone up and down, come and gone , only Ren Meng remained motionless, like a Dinghai Shenzhen needle.

Chu Zhichen also discovered that the financial documents of all projects won by Li Zangqiu had Ren Meng's signature.

In recent years, Li Zangqiu didn't have to lead the project himself. His favorite general, the former sales director and others, became Ren Meng's main responsible objects.

Is it a bit too coincidental?

Even if these are aboveboard jobs, did Ren Meng do anything for Li Zangqiu behind his back?

Chu Zhichen immediately checked Ren Meng's salary. Over the years, the salary and bonus fully met the job requirements, without any additional benefits.

If Ren Meng was Li Zangqiu's right-hand man, the position and salary would be too little in return.

Chu Zhichen slumped in the chair and turned half a circle, facing the window, he picked up a lychee and peeled it off, the white flesh was full of sweet juice, he bit the core after eating, and thought worriedly, the lychee of the 21st century How much is a catty of lychees?