Chapter 104

Chu Zhichen's heart skipped a beat, and he stretched out his hand to grab the document. Xiang Mingzhang moved away, raised his palm to grab Chu Zhichen's extended hand, and wrapped it into a fist.

You don't need to look at this will to know that it is nothing more than embezzling his property. Compared with the specific content, it is actually more like an announcement, informing him of the outcome of this encounter in advance.

Xiang Mingzhang said: "It failed once, but this time the old man must do it."

Chu Zhichen said with regret: "If there is no 'leading the snake out of the hole', Xiang Xingzhao can't find the right time, maybe nothing will happen."

"No." Xiang Mingzhang shook his head, "He can't wait any longer."

During the Spring Festival in Jingpu Mansion, Xiang Mingzhang stayed by Xiang Xingzhao's sickbed, lamenting that the medicine was three-point poisonous, and wondered how long Xiang Xingzhao could live on.

In Xiang Xingzhao's eyes, those few words in a split second were like Xiang Mingzhang showing his murderous intentions.

When the whole family got together, Xiang Xingzhao deliberately mentioned Xiang Long, which was a further test of Xiang Mingzhang.

As early as a few years ago, Xiang Xingzhao handed over the task of looking for Xiang Long to Xiang Mingzhang, but he never got anything. After a stroke, he recognized Xiang Mingzhang's sincerity, and Xiang Xingzhao suspected that he had been deceived.

On New Year's Day, in front of family members and guests, Xiang Mingzhang revealed Xiang Long's whereabouts for the first time, making Xiang Xingzhao convinced that Xiang Mingzhang was controlling Xiang Long from going home.

Chu Zhichen was watching everything at that time, slightly surprised, and said: "You have been hiding information about your father, why did you choose to reveal it that day?"

Xiang Mingzhang said, "Because I'm also testing Xiang Xingzhao."

Uncle Qi has followed Xiang Xingzhao for decades, and is his confidant. After Xiang Xingzhao suffered a stroke, Uncle Qi voluntarily took care of him and never left him.

But the Spring Festival is special after all, and Xiang Mingzhang was suspicious, saying: "If it's just to take care of daily life, there's no need to watch it on the first day of the new year. The whole family is there, and there is also a nanny. He seems to be wary of someone with all his heart."

Chu Zhichen said: "So you suspected that Xiang Xingzhao was pretending to be confused."

"It's just that the old man's play is so good, I didn't go into it." Xiang Mingzhang sneered, "He and I are both acting in a play. In the past, he was in the dark, but now I am in the dark."

In addition, Chu Zhichen analyzed: "Uncle Qi said just now that 'we are doing the game', copying the signing party, Xiang Xingzhao, as the mastermind behind the scenes, must have seen through our purpose."

Xiang Mingzhang said: "He can also guess that we are suspicious of the yacht accident, and even investigate secretly."

His own life is in danger, Xiang Long's whereabouts, the truth of the yacht accident that may be exposed, all kinds of reasons force Xiang Xingzhao to do it again as soon as possible.

On the night Xiang Mingzhang and Chu Shichen agreed to borrow the venue from Xiang Huan, Xiang Xingzhao heard about their party plans, so he decided to follow suit.

When we parted at the restaurant, Xiang Xingzhao refused to leave, weeping in his arms holding Xiang Mingzhang, Chu Shichen mistakenly thought that abnormality was a flashback.