Chapter 84

The departure flight is scheduled for the morning, and we will meet in the lobby of the terminal building. Chu Zhichen has never been to Shenzhen, and only knows that the climate is warm, so he happened to bring the spring clothes that Mrs. Chu bought for him.

Xiang Mingzhang was tall and conspicuous in the crowd. He was wearing black casual clothes and earphones. He slept for a quarter of an hour longer in the morning, got up and took a shower, and went out. His short hair didn't have time to take care of it.

Chu Zhichen raised his hand and smoothed Xiang Mingzhang's hair, and said, "You rarely sleep late."

Xiang Mingzhang lowered his head slightly: "I went to the club to exercise last night, and I was a little tired."

Chu Zhichen asked, "Did you climb the wall?"

Xiang Mingzhang didn't care about the people of the Republic of China, and corrected him: "Rock climbing."

When Zhou Kesen arrived, he actually brought the most luggage. After checking in, the three of them went through the security check and waited for the flight together.

The business class is spacious and comfortable. Chu Zhichen's seat is near the window. After the plane took off, he opened his notebook. He has no experience in business training, so he has to draw up a draft in advance.

During the flight, Xiang Mingzhang carried a book as usual, and read from the preface to the end of the first volume. The sound of writing in his ears was sparse, and the tip of the pen paused repeatedly. Chu Zhichen looked out of the porthole at the floating clouds seven times in his peripheral vision.

Xiang Mingzhang started to read the second volume, and said, "It's fine if you can't hold it in."

Chu Zhichen likes to fly, so he couldn't settle down. He reviewed the more than 100 words he had written, and said, "It's better to stay in the company and help Director Peng follow up the project."

Hearing this, Xiang Mingzhang closed the book, threw it to Chu Zhichen to exchange with the notebook, turned over a new page, and said, "I took you on a business trip, and complained before landing, I'm getting more and more confident."

Chu Zhichen saw clearly the introduction on the cover of the book. It was written about the history of the changes of the Ningbo Chamber of Commerce in modern times. The bookmark in the second volume was a piece of plain paper. inner.

Thinking of Xiang Xingzhao, the last time they met was at the wedding in Jingpu Mansion, the couple saluted, but Xiang Xingzhao was confused and stubbornly believed that Xiang Mingzhang was the groom.

All the guests could see who the old man was most looking forward to getting married. Chu Zhichen couldn't help turning his face, and said, "If you know that you can't marry a wife and have children, Director Xiang will probably be hit hard."

Xiang Mingzhang said: "He is more than just my grandson, and Xiang Rugang already has a child, so the four generations are blessed enough."

Chu Zhichen said: "You are different to Director Xiang."

Xiang Mingzhang's face was almost inaudibly cold, but his tone was still calm: "That can't be helped."

Chu Zhichen tried to catch a clue, treated it as a thread that had come off the cocoon shell, and then pulled it off, he said: "You don't seem to care much."

The tip of the pen hovered over the paper, but Xiang Mingzhang didn't say a word. Just in time, the flight attendant came over to ask what to drink. He switched off the topic and said, "Give me a glass of lemonade."