Chapter 64

In the early morning, the windows on the 40th floor of Bomanjia Apartment were still lit. After Xiang Mingzhang came back, he went straight to the study, turned on the computer, and looked up the documents.

That Fuhua Bank was founded in 1915, when Shen Zuorun was only 20 years old, and his ancestral home was Ningbo, Zhejiang.

Xiang Mingzhang checked it out. In the late Qing Dynasty, Ningbo port trade was developed. In order to facilitate the transaction and circulation of funds, a large number of local banks were opened.

The money bank is basically based on the family as the unit. These rich and powerful businessmen have accumulated a lot of wealth and formed a powerful "Ningbo business gang".

Later, the foreign powers invaded and foreign capital poured into the country. In order to compete with it and follow the trend of modernization, the Ningbo Merchants Group began to establish Chinese-owned banks.

In the past, Ningbo Capital accounted for three-quarters of the banks in the city.

Shen Zuorun is a member of the Ningbo business gang. He came here with his family at the age of 20 and founded Fuhua Bank. It can be seen that the Shen family has strong capital and this person has extraordinary courage.

In addition to being the president of Fuhua Bank, in 1935, Shen Zuorun joined the city's bank trade union to hold an important position.

By 1941, Shen Zuorun officially resigned from the post of president of Fuhua Bank to focus on the duties of the labor union.

However, it is a pity that such a banker with outstanding ability passed away before he was fifty years old.

In the second year after Shen Zuorun's death, Fuhua Bank was officially closed.

Xiang Mingzhang was not surprised. In times of war, nothing can last long. The country is still in turmoil. A bank has been standing for 30 years. The hardships cannot be explained clearly with a few documents.

Xiang Mingzhang felt emotional, holding a pen and unconsciously tracing on the paper, writing down the number "thirty".

He suddenly noticed a problem.

Fuhua Bank existed for thirty years and was closed in 1945, but Shen Zuorun ceased to be president in 1941.

In the last four years, who was the president of the bank?

Xiang Mingzhang read the information again, and indeed did not explain the relevant content. He searched the Internet, but found no more information.

In the four years of troubled times, the four years when the current situation and the war situation were the most tense, it was not easy to do business, and it was impossible for a bank to not have the highest level of power.

Even if the information is incomplete and the details cannot be pieced together, there should be a few words, right?

Even if it's just a name.

But Xiang Mingzhang couldn't find the slightest trace. It was too late, but he couldn't wait, so he rudely called the old professor.

After the inquiry, the old professor replied with four words, without any research.

Xiang Mingzhang didn't understand: "This person's identity is insignificant?"

The old professor's conjecture was just the opposite, saying: "This person is very important and special, and the information that existed on him should have been deliberately erased."

Xiang Mingzhang asked, "Why?"

The old professor replied cryptically: "At that time, this person probably participated in secret activities, and erasing information was a kind of protection for him by the organization."